1. Wasp

Wasp New Member

I need help with High School Social Events / Cat Fighting

Discussion in 'Research' started by Wasp, Sep 25, 2011.

I am not nor will I ever be a high school girl and these past few years while going through High School I also haven't encountered any bullying happening around me (which might be a good thing but I have no points of reference to go through). I'm writing something from the point of a middle school girl going to high school, and I need some ways that an alpha-bitch, for lack of a better term, might be able to put her through hell. The AB is rich, and the girl has no love interests. She's kind of a geek too. I can come up with a few in depth things, but I need some broad general ideas. Kindly appreciate any input, - the Wasp

2. Reggie

Reggie I Like 'Em hot "N Spicy Contributor

You need to go with your gut on what idea to write for your story. You seem to have a good story idea so far, and you can sit back and think about how thee rest of the story will be told. Please don't ask for validation on a story idea. It's like asking what kind of clothes you need to wear for tomorrow. I can hear the moderator coming with the template stating that a story idea means nothing until you write it.

3. Wasp

Wasp New Member

I'm not asking for validation, I'm asking for ideas. Have you read my post? It's not that long. I don't care if anybody here thinks my story is good or not.

4. Wes

Wes Member

General hazing. Dump her plate at lunch, slide her chair out when she goes to sit down. Just randomly embarrassing things. Fill her locker with tampons, diapers, etc. Just a few things I saw in school. She can preted to be her buddy, get information and then tell the whole school her deepest secret. Get Geek Girl to tell AB her crush and then AB goes and makes out with him in front of her. Or just spreads an ugly rumor.

5. Yoshiko

Yoshiko Contributor Contributor

I went to several high schools (I move around a lot) and in each one I was either bullied or I was the bully. So:

• She could empty a bottle of paint over her chair when she gets up in art class. This happened to two of my friends within two hours with bright green paint.
    • Pour drinks over them from a great height - milkshake and coke are a pain, especially in the summer.
    • Sticking sanitary towels to the back of their jacket/jumper/blazer - this was popular for about a week at the first school I went to.
    • Giving her wrong instructions when she comes into class late.
    • Having a boyfriend on a sports team aim for her face during a game - I was on the receiving end for this one. :mad:
    • Cornering her in a small place, eg: the bathroom or locker room.
    • Stealing her clothes/phone/MP3 player only to be seen with it a few days later.

6. TerraIncognita

TerraIncognita Aggressively Nice Person Contributor

Oh man.. so many things.

In my experience teen girls are pretty vicious. If they can find the jugular they will go for it without hesitation. What's the worst way the could hurt her? Think things like that. Rumors, framing her for things at school that would get her in trouble, name calling, etc. Try to put yourself in her shoes. What would hurt you the most if someone was trying to destroy you emotionally? Think along those lines and I think you'll get a lot of ideas. Best of luck.

7. SeverinR

SeverinR New Member

This is walking the tightrope of cliche.
    Rich antagonist uses their power and popularity to bully the new poor geeky kid. (square pegs)

Cliche's are not taboo, you just have to make it yours, rather then pouring more plaster in the generic mold.

One thing always got me, the pampered rich kid could always fight well, and the poor kid living in poor(tougher) neighborhoods couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

8. JillOfHearts

JillOfHearts New Member

I have to agree with Severin. It's a good story, but slightly cliched.
    My ideas:
    Breaking locker, putting red paint on her chair(I hope you get what I mean), not just names(like, actual comments), ruining something important.
    That's all I can think of that hasn't been said already.