Tags:
  1. BobKowalski

BobKowalski New Member

Oh, by the way, I'm new,

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BobKowalski, Nov 19, 2013.

and Dutch, and 16 years old.

Hi!

My passion for writing first showed up about two years ago, when I fell in love with a girl and I began writing love letters. I would write the heavens out of the sky and proclaim my everlasting blah blah blah.
    Since then the girl went, life continued, and I still really enjoyed putting words on paper.

After that I wrote a few tiny poems here and there, wrote some English assignments, frequented reddit's /r/writing, and kept a diary.

Then I found this place.

I only just recently finished my first real 'work', a novelette for the short story science fiction contest, and it's the most amazing feeling in the world! I barely ever complete any project I start with, and 7500 words minimum were a darn harsh job, but I continued, I pushed on, and it feels exhilarating.

So I snooped around these forums a bit, saw what I found, found what I liked, one thing led to another and I suppose you've got yourselves a new member.

What's up? :D

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi Bob, nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum and the sci-fi short story contest. :D

BobKowalski likes this.
  3. ThePfeifleFiles

ThePfeifleFiles New Member

Welcome aboard, Bob! Looking forward to your entry in the contest!

4. BobKowalski

BobKowalski New Member

It's submitted already :D

I'd love to tell you which one is mine, but I suppose that could count as vote rigging and I would rather play it safe.