?

How does it sound far?

1. Well it makes me wonder what MineZ is now

2. You guys really don't know what you're doing .-.

3. Sounds good so far, but could use some work

4. Can I help with the script?

5. Good luck with the project

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. theoriginalmonsterman

theoriginalmonsterman Pickle Contributor

Plot/Plot Twists suggestions for a movie based off MineZ

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by theoriginalmonsterman, Mar 18, 2015.

Yeah I know you guys are already thinking what the heck is MineZ. I don't want to advertise, so I'll simply put it as this: MineZ is like a Minecraft version of DayZ. Anyways I'm working with a few people to create a movie based off MineZ, but we're struggling to come up with ideas for the script. I'll post what we have so far, but I feel a lot of it is stretching it. Anyways I figured you guys are good at writing, so I was hoping you guys could give me some tips on which direction the movie should go. The one thing you need to know about is it's a zombie apocalypse game with a ton of locations and a bit of lore (of course you don't need to know the lore). We're going for a survival theme with suspense and plot twists that mess with the viewers head during the movie.

Here's the script so far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18JKcfAyrXC97W3-XmswHuukqOkeJ1oY3d9lRb73VlEQ/edit

The locations being used in the script are places in the actual game.

Anyways any tips would be appreciated.