1. rootnholler

rootnholler New Member

Hey hey!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rootnholler, Jul 13, 2018.

Hi everyone! Just joined up and read the rules/new members post, hopefully I do everything alright! (Also, I'm using a busted touchscreen for this, so please forgive me for any typos, haha.)

I don't necessarily consider myself a writer, but I do like to draw and have done some short comic projects in the past, and would love to work on longer stories. I thought this might be a good community to find advice and build on that skill. I already have a few questions in mind, so you may see me open up a thread or two later today. :p

Other than that, some of my favorite genres are crime fiction and fantasy. I haven't done much reading in the past few years, but recently I'd gotten back into it with the first couple of Blackthorn and Grim novels, and now I'm rereading and enjoying the Millennium trilogy.

Anyway, thanks for looking! I hope I learn a lot here!

2. SkinnyPuppy

SkinnyPuppy Contributor Contributor

Welcome, excited to see what you might bring to the table....