1. Albirich

Albirich Active Member

Beta Reading Looking for beta reader philosophical short-story allegory (21k words)

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Albirich, Mar 4, 2018.

It's part of a larger anthology of short-stories that I will attempt to publish in the not-so-distant future. (Off-hand question: is three short-stories enough for an anthology? The two unfinished will be a lot longer than this one).

I'm not sure on what genre I'd specify it in, but definitely a variant of philosophical and satirical.

In a very simple explanation it's about an observatory where all information is created, and we'll follow the conflict that rises within the observatory, and what this does to the outside world (the people).

All feedback is welcome and encouraged, but I know sentence construction and flow might be one of my biggest issues, so perhaps especially that!

2. Rosacrvx

Rosacrvx Contributor Contributor

I'm tempted. Do you have a deadline on that? I've just started a new revision of my story and this could take months. If only you'd posted some days ago... How soon do you want the critique?

Oh, English is not my native language.

3. Albirich

Albirich Active Member

You can take your time, I don't have a deadline no, I am the enemy of all deadlines :)

It's fine that it isn't your native language.