Tags:
  1. Speechless

Speechless Member

Hello I am new here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Speechless, Jan 29, 2018.

Hi,

I have just signed up.

I picked up an old childhood hobby and after the last two rough years,I started writing a few months ago again.
    It feels good to bring the thoughts down to paper and build an imaginary world.
    I also joined a part time studies in creative writing.
    I mainly focus on short fiction, horror is my favourite, and a little bit of poetry. I admire Stephen King and I wish I would have the talent to write like him.
    I hope I can find the critique I need in here, to help me improving my writing, as English is not my first language.

Thanks for reading this and my future stories. I am looking forward to constructive as well as positive feedback

2. Kwills79

Kwills79 Member

Welcome Speechless! I'm fairly new here too, but really enjoy this forum. Once you have enough posts, you can post your own work to be critiqued in the Workshop, which is very helpful. Good luck!

3. Birch

Birch Member

Good luck!

4. Rosacrvx

Rosacrvx Contributor Contributor

Hopefully better than him, since I'm not a fan of his writing. Read Salem's Lot and decided to stick to the movies instead.

Lots of horror fans here. Welcome! :)