1. Soufiane

Soufiane New Member

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Soufiane, May 25, 2016.

Hey there, I'm Soufiane. I am a 19 years old college student who recently just opened his eyes on a whole new world. To be completely honest with you, I never read that much, I never wrote more than I needed to (school assignments), etc.

I honestly couldn't tell you what happened, as I do not know the exact reason myself. But few months back, I developed this ''urge'' to read... And I loved it. Then suddenly, I wanted to write, and so on. I've read everyday since then for HOURS and honestly, I've never felt as good. So here I am, joining this forum, hoping to meet a new group of amazing people, and to more importantly, expend my knowledge when it comes to creative writing, etc.

Also, I'm sorry in advance if this paragraph is messy or full of mistakes. English is my third language.
    Nice to meet you, everyone!

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Welcome, Soufiane. Lot's of good knowledge on creative writing here. I'm glad you've found reading to be so rewarding!

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to WF! :)

How wonderful you've discovered the joys of reading and writing. Reading is a whole different world in comparison to TV or video games. I love 'em all, but I love books the most. :D

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!
    -Kat

Oscar Leigh likes this.