1. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

The Last Free Frontier Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by MissAnndroid, Jun 15, 2012.

Post Out Of Character Discussion here as well as Character Templates!
    Everyone is welcome to join but please send me Character Templates for approval first before posting them here. :]
    Thank you!! Now, Let's have some fun!

2. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

Queen Aries Rylencia

Name: Queen Aries Rylencia
    Alien Origin: Aries is a native Dehjzarian.
    Appearance: As a native Dehjzarian, her skin is a very pale purple color sprinkled with brown freckles on her nose, chest, and shoulders. Aries is a beautiful young alien, standing at about 5ft 8in tall with a slender build. (Dehjzarian's common trait is their height). Her hair is a light pink color, it's length to about her waist. Instead of ears, Dehjzarian's don antenna's a-top of their heads. Her eyes are large and pink in color.
    Typical Clothing: Queen Aries typically wears the monarchy robes of Dehjzar, extravagant in their appearance and colors. In battle she wears a thick armor, nearly impenetrable by her enemies.
    Personality Description: Aries is wise beyond her years, making her an excellent queen. She also is able to find humor in most things that wouldn't typically be considered humorous. She is a free thinker but she is also a strong fighter.
    Occupation in Village: Queen of Dehjzar
    Alien Abilities: Queen Aries's alien abilities exceed those of her late parents. Dehjzarian's naturally are blessed with superhuman like strength. (Lifting buses and airplanes) Her psychic abilities include light telekinesis and telekommunication with most other species (psychic communication).

3. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

Sent ya my char for approval :D

4. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

Name: Fallen

Alien Origin: Darkin

Appearance: Darkin skin is dark mottled black and grey. Fallen is tall for a darkin standing at 7ft tall his eyes look like pure onyx that seem to drink in the light. His 4 arms are as heavily muscled as the rest of him. Darken wears simple black leathers on his lower body and a strap across his chest holding his two Arm blades, two curved blades that strap on to the forearms and curve up to above the shoulders and around the hands. the straps do not conceal two Grisly scars across his chest in the shape of an X

Personality Description: Fallen was exiled from his race years ago, The Darkin have many names Murderers, Assassins, Plague each one worse then the others. The entire race exists to cause pain to the other races, They are great single combat warriors and have never been able to be caught or fought as a group.
    Fallen was exiled from his race for refusing to take life despite being one of the Darkin's best warriors. Fallen graduated his training and told his masters he did not want this life, they scarred his chest with his own blades, renamed him Fallen and exiled him from the planet. He was hunted by his own kind for a time but after killing each that came they began to leave him alone.
    Fallen is haunted by his races past. Despite his upbringing and training he doesn't take a life or cause pain unless he has to. Fallen has a deep sense of honor though none who meet him believe it. He always seems cold and distant due to peoples treatment of him noone believes a Darken can be good.

Occupation in Village: Mercenary

Alien Abilities: Darken can travel through the shadows popping up anywhere they wish. They are master warriors and some suspect Darken are slightly precognitive always seeming to move before an enemy begins a strike.

5. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

Working on first post now. ;] Will post enemy character templates when finished. As well as a synopsis of the 5 regions of the alien planet Millenia.

6. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

Not quite sure how to edit posts yet so that I can delete the posts after the point where Queen Rylencia asks for more soldiers after Fallen had already came forth.

Wanted to do this so Mr Mr could jump in at a good place to introduce his character..unless he wants to just jump in where we are at now.

7. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

The option to edit posts expires after a certain time, and deleting posts can only be done by a Mod, and is usually only done to maintain forum rules and address site glitches. I'm not up to date with the story, but it would be best if you could find a creative way around deleting posts.

8. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

Okay, Thank you. :]

9. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

Well, Mr. Mr., If you'd like to jump in while the first Xelphoid attack takes place on the peaceful kingdom, that's where we are in the story. They had just held a meeting-of-sorts and now the walls are being bombed in the castle. :O

10. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Hey MissAnn. I sent you a character Template awhile ago for your approval.

11. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Though I'd re-use a character :p

Name: Eere

Alien origin: Construct

Appearance: Eere, like other Constructs, is and energy based life form. They form an appearance by either possessing a host or forming a body from the nearby environment around their core (a small heart like object that holds their conciousness). Eeres current form is a large humanoid formed of rocks and plants. He stands at about 12ft

Personality: Eere is calm unless needed.

Alien abilities: Eere can make a body out just about anything or can become what's know on his planet as a rover. These move through the environment like a wave, able to move and manipulate whatever they need. He is also extremely durable due to being energy based and made from the environment.

Extra: Energy based life forms from the proctan galaxy. They come from a small planet coverd primarily in forest with a single ocean. Due to being so long lived, few bother to reproduce. As a result there are a large(ish) amount on the planet but few outside of it. The planet is run by a councel that changes every hundred years. The current councel are millitaristic, which has lead to wars with neighbouring planets.

12. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

I never received the message! :[
    Please please send it to me again! :D

13. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

Wonderful character, Mr Mr!

14. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Nice. MrMr. Makes me tempted to use Trina. Hmm. Ideas circling around in my head. I'll message you later MrMr. :)

15. Not the Admin

Not the Admin Banned

Name: Sundrid Artanis

Alien Origin: Human

Appearance: 5’10’’, 135 Lbs., rather lanky yet muscular. Dark brown, medium-short length, curly hair that is greased back. Light-olive colored flesh. Green eyes. Many scars from small cuts on his hands.

Typical Clothing: Casual: A form of dark slacks and long-sleeved thermal shirt and black leather shoes. Fighting: Dark brown work/combat boots, tighter fitting olive green cargo pants, tight fitting black t-shirt and a versatile jacket. Also tends to carry a leather messenger bag on his back.

Personality Description: Ambitious and charismatic. Loves to gamble, drink, and have sex. Would rather run from a fight if there is no money involved, but could find purpose in fighting if it meant something to him. Is loyal to his friends, but a scoundrel to anybody he does not know.

Occupation in Village: He was a bartender when he was younger, but soon fell into debt and had to work it off through a local mafia. Ever since he has been on the run, thieving and conning many, and only rarely killing his pursuers if it came to it.

Alien Abilities: None. He can use guns very well, and also his skilled in hand-to-hand combat (Krav Maga).

Extra: He was born on an outlying colony of the Human expansion into space. This colony was LZ-24672A, a dust-bowl full of miners and scoundrels. In Sundrid’s particular town, a local mafia controlled all of the mining activity, thus becoming one of the most influential groups in the area. Sundrid had no interest in mining, and as a kid always got into trouble. He became a bartender because it used his charismatic charms to his advantage, and he was allowed to gamble often. One day his father died of a local disease known as miner’s leg (A condition that starts in the leg and causes your flesh to rot off). For a while his family grieved, but then one day his mother fell ill as well. Sundrid didn’t have enough money for medicine, so him and his sister had to loan out from the mafia. Their mother still ended up dying, but their debt was still high. Sundrid promised to work for them, and his sister Sara stayed at home to take care of the homestead. When Sundrid couldn’t make enough money or do enough favors for his debtors, they took Sara, telling Sundrid that they sent her to a brothel on some far-reaching planet. Sundrid had had enough: he packed what little possessions he had, stowed away on a transport vessel leaving to the capitol city of LZ-24672A, and stowed away on another ship heading to ‘anywhere but here.’

16. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

Welcome aboard! :]

17. Not the Admin

Not the Admin Banned

Thank you! I'm so excited to start playing with ya! :)

I :love: RPGs

18. futuristicballs

futuristicballs New Member

missandroid, did u get my post?? if you didn't, I'm having a little trouble or something with my posts. Because right when i click reply nothing happens :(

19. Not the Admin

Not the Admin Banned

MissAndroid and SpitFyre:

Let's try to post every day. I would really appreciate that. I know, I'm guilty of not being here very often, but I think we should all plan on posting at least once a day. I'm really interested to see what happens to our characters, and the story is moving rather slowly.

And maybe we can get some more players? But only if they are dedicated.

20. Cynglen

Cynglen Member

Hoy everyone. I found the Frontier storyline yesterday, and hope I can help continue to make it an exciting adventure for us all. Thanks to the Miss for letting me in! Here's my character:

Name: Fel'nitch "Fitch" Rabdor
    Alien Origin: The planet Besmiir

Appearance: The Besmiir are a humanoid species, easily distinguishable by their completely fur-covered body and very tall ears. Fitch is a typical example of the race, standing a healthy 5'10" (not including his ears, which reach 2 inches higher) and covered in a thick, deep-red fur. He is sturdily built, with large, powerful legs and callused hands from a lifetime of using them.

Typical Clothing: Rabdor dresses in clothing with is both respectable and practical, since he is frequently in the presence of influential strangers and close friends all in one night.

Personality Description: Fitch is kind and considerate to those he doesn't know well, patient and thoughtful to all those he meets, and vehemently loyal and trusting to those friends who have earned it. Though his first and greatest love (and career) is making music with his prized Kitlel (a small instrument similar to the human concertina), Fitch also took an interest in hunting at an early age, and is quite proficient with his rifle.

Occupation in Village: Fitch came to the Dehjzar realm as he does to most: as a traveling performer/muser/explorer seeking his next meal. While the invasion raged across the planet, Fitch made his living entertaining nobles and commoners alike, and making friends where he could. However, as the Xelphoid invasion came nearer and nearer, Fitch began to feel the Dehjzar lands might become the last he would walk, and choose to join the forces already fighting the invaders.

Alien Abilities: The Besmiir are distinct not only for their appearance, but for their amazing grasp of the audible world. Their large ears funnel in an incredible volume of sound, allowing the Besmiir to pinpoint the source of any sound, almost regardless of background noise, with incredible accuracy. Some (including Fitch) also know how to use sound for deception, echoing off of the slightest bend of a wall to confuse the unsuspecting. This makes them particularly fond of music; actually, well-played songs create and almost narcotic effect on them, and many Besmiir can easily remain hypnotized by melodies while their bodies wain away. This has caused a large number of Besmiir musicians to travel to other planets rather than perform for their own, since at home there is a stigma of accidentally doing harm along side musical talent.

21. Not the Admin

Not the Admin Banned

Welcome Cynglen! It's good to have you. Your character is very interesting and from the looks of it you will be a great partner to RP with.

22. Cynglen

Cynglen Member

Thanks Admin, and same to you. I definitely appreciate your enthusiasm for regular posting. I've done a fair amount of text RP over the last 6 years, so you can expect a high quality from me. I would like to ask Miss if she has the general arc of our story thought out (what will happen when we reach the ships and beyond) or if we're playing by the wind at this point.

23. Not the Admin

Not the Admin Banned

I feel like we're playing by the wind, but that's not a problem with me. Most of my RPs have been that way, and what I enjoy about it is that there are infinite possibilities and the prospect of an infinite story. That's the dream anyway, if you can keep an RP alive. But yeah, I'm super excited to have a veteran RPer aboard. :)

24. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

We are totally playing by the wind. I'll throw in some twists and turns and you are all more than welcome to take us on a wild ride with your own imagination. This is an alien world, ANYTHING can be possible. The Xelphoid army is the main aggressor but there are countless dangers on this planet just WAITING to be created as they set sail on their way to Fort Lumini for refuge and recollect of her remaining army. Go crazy!

25. Cynglen

Cynglen Member

Awesome :D Guess that means I'm settling in for a long haul of an adventure!