1. PrincessBLJack

PrincessBLJack New Member

Hi there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PrincessBLJack, Nov 5, 2016.

Hello! Im PrincessBLJack, nice to meet you. I come from the U.S.A. I have high functioning autism, something I'm not ashamed of. I wish to become a fantasy fiction writer of some sorts. I have many ideas for stories but I only started trying to actual write them. My stories tend to be about magic adventures, most of which take place in the same universe but are about different characters and situations. The first story, I'm trying to write is a lighthearted adventure about a young toy maker/minor sorceress who gets pulled into a quest to stop an invasion from other dimensional beings.

Other things I like besides creating stories:
    Godzilla Movies (my favorite being the original Gojira and Godzilla vs Destroyah)
    Touhou Project series
    My favorite book: Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones (I love the movie too) and At The Mountains of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft
    My favorite movie: No Country For Old Men (haven't gotten to reading the book yet though) and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
    My favorite show: Star vs the Forces of Evil
    My favorite anime: Haibane Renmei
    My favorite video game: Odin Sphere

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Welcome to the Forum! :superhello:

Have a cute little kitten in a top hat, and best of luck to you with your writings. :supersmile:
    cats,adorable,cute,funny,kitten-817e309a9ce3217d203cc2758c9e6ad8_h_large.jpg

3. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

Welcome to our adventure! Im liking it here so far. It will inspire creativity....at least it has for me.

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

I just recently checked out Star Vs. the Forces of Evil. It was so fast-paced I could hardly keep up, lol. :D

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started.
    See you around!:superhello:
    -Kat