1. vladimus

vladimus Member

Hullo from canadia land

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by vladimus, Nov 7, 2011.

Hello internet, I felt the need to introduce myself before I started posting.
    I am a terribad poet, but that doest stop me from trying my utmost.
    anyways, I hope to have a bit of fun here, maybe even improve my writting with helpful critique. :D
    ~Vladimus

2. Keven

Keven New Member

vladimus,

Welcome to Writing Forums.

v/Respectfully,
    Keven

3. ellamarie365

ellamarie365 New Member

Welcome.:)

4. Acanthophis

Acanthophis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Contributor

Welcome, fellow Canadian!

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

6. vladimus

vladimus Member

SInce last night I have been trying to make a post in the poetry section. I have registered as I was instructed, however, when I try to make a post it comes up with the following error message.

"vladimus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"
    It seems aparant to me that I have screwed up in one manner or another, any help would be appreciated : ).

7. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

The reason you cannot yet post, vladiums, is that this site has certain requirements which must be met before a member can post their work for review.

Welcome to Writing Forums, [x]!

I hope you find what you're looking for here, whatever your interests in writing.

This forum aims to provide the best workshopping resources on the internet, and to that end we have a few rules which you should familiarise yourself with before you get stuck in. The main section of the site is the Writing Workshop, where members can post their writing in order to receive critique of their work.

Firstly, you must have been a member for fourteen days, and have made twenty posts on the forum overall (please note, posts in Word Games do not count towards this). This is so that members, when they post their work, have familiarised themselves with the forums and contributed to them (as well as hopefully learned something for themselves). Secondly, members must provide two constructive reviews of other people's work for each piece of their own that they wish to post. This is because we believe that the focus of workshopping should be equally upon giving reviews as receiving them, as they allow a writer to practice and improve their editing skills, which they can then apply to their own writing.

I hope that helps clarify things. And welcome to the forums :)

8. vladimus

vladimus Member

Okay, I am not sure how it was that I missed that, but thank you none the less for giving me the information I required. I had suspected I failed to fill some field(s), I just did not know which one(s). Thanks do much for your time :D
    ~Vladimus