1. seixal

seixal Member

Hello Bothers/Sisters in Pen!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by seixal, Jan 7, 2017.

Hello everyone,

Having recently decided to be serious about getting started with writing, I joined this community to improve. While writing is a solitary activity, getting better at it relies heavily on the feedback one can get from a community of neutral peers. My writing requires even more editing and feedback English being a foreign language.
    As of now I mainly focus on short-stories since I believe they are a wonderful format to practice word mechanics, plot, character development and all other literary techniques. I particularly enjoy Fernando Pessoa's works. I am looking forward to read you!

Brie Marie likes this.
  2. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

Welcome @seixal

3. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

Didn't I see this author mentioned recently? You'll fit right in here :) (use the search function, I can't remember where I saw it). You are certainly not alone in that you're writing in a foreign language, and you have the right of it when you think that writers need feedback :D

Welcome!

4. seixal

seixal Member

Thank you for your warm welcome!