1. Moridin

Moridin New Member

Dia duit

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Moridin, Apr 6, 2016.

Hey guys, Niall here. From Ireland but live and work in Manchester, I'm a science teacher. Anyway, glad to have joined up. I have dabbled plenty of times in writing before but never get very far. I have loads of ideas in my head, I really want to write a non fiction book based on the Manchester Martyrs and Fenianism in the Nortwest of England, but also want to write novels. AAAGGGHHH. Looking forward to chatting with everyone

AdDIct likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Добро пожаловать, Niall. :bigcool:

Had to look up Fenianism. I wasn't acquainted with the term. Now I am. I see an afternoon of googling in my future as regards the aforementioned. :whistle: :-D

Remember to read the Forum Rules and the New Member Quick Start.

With those formalities out of the way other than the mentioned Manchester Martyrs and Fenianism, what kind of novels do you foresee?

Wrey

3. Moridin

Moridin New Member

I will read them when I am done replying. I would actually love to write novels based on that topic, maybe based in and around the various up risings in Irish history. Apart from that I have attempted writing horror and fantasy - Gemmellesque - novels with no luck so far.

4. AdDIct

AdDIct Active Member

Welcome to the forums mate! Glad to have you. Those are all interesting topics and we'll be more than happy to help you on your way :p

-Add

5. Moridin

Moridin New Member

Thank you. I feel like getting the time is going to be difficult between working, working out and studying for accountancy exams. Oh, and the better half!

AdDIct likes this.