1. fantasy girl

fantasy girl New Member

Novel i need help

Discussion in 'Genre Discussions' started by fantasy girl, Apr 19, 2009.

hi, again. i need help naming my book,
    i origonally called it the innocent's race as i had a plot where someone had to go on the run for as he was being blamed for something he didnt do, but i have now cut that bit out of my story as i thought it madeit to crouded and i cant think of what to call it.

this may sound like i am asking you to name my book but i am just looking for ideas

thanks in advance

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Your book is not yet finished, right?

I think it's a mistake to ask for title ideas from people who have not read the entire story. At this point, it's probably even premature for YOU to try to settle on a final title.

Stick with your working title for now. When the book is complete, no doubt you'll be able to arrive at a title that fits better than O.J.'s glove.

Until then, it's not worth worrying about. Any title you come up with now will probably be off target by the time you're done anyway.

3. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

... and will probably, subconsciously, push you away from targets of possibility. Figurative places the story could go if you hadn't allowed a title to cement you into a particular mindset.

4. fantasy girl

fantasy girl New Member

i have the first draft but no phrases or any thing have jumped out at me