1. Chell

Chell New Member

New Writer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Chell, Nov 9, 2016.

Hello! I am a recent college graduate who has always had a deep love of books. Now that I have graduated and have considerably more free time I thought I would finally give writing a shot. It is something I have always wanted to do. I don't know how else to describe it than to say that I feel like I was born to write a book and I have always known the story that I wanted to tell. In many ways, it is my story.

I am a few chapters into this and I am looking for a place with people who will give me the honest truth so that I can make sure that I am doing the story justice. I hope to come across many resources that will help in this journey that has been in the works for many years.

I can't wait to get to talk with many of you more and to read your work as well!

2. Rosacrvx

Rosacrvx Contributor Contributor

This is exactly what I feel about my story, the story that I have to tell. Some people say that the writer doesn't choose the story; the story chooses the writer. From my experience, I agree.

Welcome and good luck in doing your story justice. :)

3. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

Life is ahead of you! Dig in, write what you love, and hopefully folks will fall in love with it. This is a great place to take a breath, read what others are into, and hone your craft. Good luck and Welcome.