1. Abeer

Abeer New Member

I Am Lost

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Abeer, Feb 26, 2009.

It ma seem strage to talk in this way..!
    I'm simply lost..
    Lost between what I'm and what I should be..
    Lost between what's labled right and wrong
    Lost between my clean inside and their dirty thoughts..
    I know that nothing can change but am just talking to be sure that there's some one who is listening to me!!!

thank u all

PEACE!

2. Kas

Kas New Member

I'm sure that nearly everyone has felt that way at some point. You will find your own answers eventually. Questions and uncertainty can even be considered the mark of wisdom.

Though I am curious to know what those dirty thoughts might be, and my confessional is always open, my child. However... it may be best to send me a private message:p.

3. Abeer

Abeer New Member

hehe!! I really don't know!
    You can ask them :p

4. Gone Wishing

Gone Wishing New Member

o_O

Well, Kas is right about one thing... It's better to be asking questions, that's how you learn, change and grow. I don't know what is specifically bothering you, but I'll say a few things (that I personally believe):

I'm not a fan of this whole "should be" thing... You are always exactly who you are, even when you're telling yourself you wish you were something different, because that comes from you and you only. Plus it reflects the hope for something better - and maintaining hope as well as making the effort is what will bring about change for the better.

There will always be people who listen, and care. Occasionally, it has to be you - it sucks when what you need is to know that what you say, think and feel matters to someone else, but always make sure that those things matter to you.

Peace back! :)

5. Abeer

Abeer New Member

thank u much sweetie!!
    U r just great,,:)

6. HKB

HKB New Member

Aw, I thought this was gonna be about the T.V. show.
    I think what you're talking about is the general human condition as felt by most people most of the time, though varying in intensity and specific circumstance. Learn to relish in confusion and angst and lostness.
    Of course, more details are desired to offer adequate advice. Good luck.

7. pacmansays

pacmansays New Member

Right and wrong are just moral laws set upon by people that have no real meaning....I personally find incest okay and justice wrong, a lot of people would disagree with me...

Instead shape your life towards what things create positive things in the world and what things don't

8. Mcarpenter

Mcarpenter New Member

This is awesome. You did really great at expressing yourself here for someone who doesn't speak English as a first language! I'm really impressed. I've never learned to speak another language very well, myself.

So it's "strange to be talking" in English, I take it? :) I interpreted your rant to mean that you feel trapped by your cultural upbringing and wish to be free to travel the world and find who you really are meant to be.
    I hope you won't mind me helping you just a bit, since you are studying so hard to learn English. This is how your rant should read:

Again, great expression of yourself. I can't imagine what it would be like to be born into any culture but my own, but this was good insight. ;)

9. HKB

HKB New Member

lol ok...

10. de locke

de locke New Member

clearly trolling

11. Edge

Edge New Member

"Lost" can be a lot of fun.
    There is nothing you should be, just what you are.
    Labels are just that, labels. Just because some one labels something a certain way, doesn't mean that you need to follow them.
    your clean insides, are yours. their dirty thoughts are theirs. Keep it that way.
    Any thing can change 1000 years ago we thought we were the center of the universe, 500 years ago, we thought the world was flat, 100 years ago we thought that man could never fly, ten years ago, we thought that the US could never falter. just think what will change next, for the whole world, or just for you.

12. Kas

Kas New Member

Excuse me? So... when someone expresses an opinion which conflicts too strongly with your own, they are 'clearly trolling'?

I don't see anything inherently wrong with incest between consenting individuals. I think the condemnation of mutual love, in any form whatsoever, is wrong. And our ideas of justice are often skewed. I'm not a big fan of so-called 'justice' in most cases either. Justice fuels the war machine on both sides of a conflict. If we were a little less concerned with justice, and more focused on bettering ourselves, the world would be a much better place.

It may be an extreme example, but I think this is the kind of automatic right/wrong judging the OP is talking about.

I respect your opinions, whatever they may be. So I don't think it's too terribly much to ask that you also respect mine (and pacman's), however much we may disagree on things.

Peace!

13. The Bard of Wigan

The Bard of Wigan New Member

Out of interest what religion/race is your background?

I spent several years in Israel, I wish I hadn't gone but I was ignorant as to what was really happening until I went.

As for what has just happened in Gaza, well that's nothing short of murder.

Peace

Bard x

14. ManicParroT

ManicParroT New Member

I'm pretty sure it's not the love so much as sex that's the problem here.

15. Kas

Kas New Member

Which is why I said "in any form whatsoever".