1. DrWhozit

DrWhozit Banned

Is it safe for a pariah?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DrWhozit, Nov 19, 2013.

I write. Sci-fi mostly. Am I alone, or is it a common thing for someone who's a scientist, CG & conventional artist, designer, writer, engineer, carpenter, generally peaceful, environmentally friendly and, last, but not least on an abbreviated list, a doomsayer to find difficulty in seeking out like minds? I'm really not a fellow with such an odd personality, still a journey through my mind's eye might be something like watching a scene in Bruckheimer's CSI where the camera is traveling through the human anatomy or beneath the surface of the planet's crust, or perhaps that of one of Jupiter's moons.

I can offer illustrations. I can offer technical and scientific consultation. I can offer social projections. I can offer hard edge realism involving subjects like global warming, climate change and how it all affects life on this or even other planets.

I really only ask for some critique and perhaps some camaraderie. I'm not a die hard forum junkie, still it would be nice to find some cyber-friends I can truly feel comfortable around while I sport some projections of our imminent future and discuss writing about all of our interests and the shape of things to come.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Welcome to the forum, I don't see anything in that description that says, pariah. :)

3. DrWhozit

DrWhozit Banned

Hi Ginger.
    Maybe guys like me are welcome in some places more than others. With that, imagine the reception you might get if you are basically a modern day Noah who cares enough about humanity to warn them that it's happening and, worse yet, promote the idea of building small arks in our back yards to prepare for a water world. Imagine that?

Is there a waiting period before I can upload pics to build a gallery? I was going to, but get a security error.