1. Jarvis XIX

Jarvis XIX Member

Another New Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jarvis XIX, Aug 27, 2016.

Hey guys! I've just found this forum and I hope to share thoughts and pick some of your brains soon.

My name is Mike Jarvis, I'm 29 and currently slogging my way through my first novel. I suffer a lot with insecurity and writer's block so it's been a slow process but after many false starts on previous attempts I think I've finally settled on an idea I've named Heartstopper.

I'm influenced mainly by Stephen King (I can see you rolling your eyes over there, stop that!), and hope I can bring a little of his kind of magic and mystery to a little corner of the English Midlands that I've created.

zoupskim likes this.
  2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Hello and welcome.
    I've seen one thread of yours already and your novel looks great (sorry if copyright has thrown a spanner in the works).
    See you around!

zoupskim and Jarvis XIX like this.
  3. Jarvis XIX

Jarvis XIX Member

Thanks a lot, buddy! See you around the forum!

zoupskim likes this.
  4. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

Welcome writing friend! New Member Quick Start Guide Learn this by heart! :p and you should be good to go.