1. Matt the Wonderdog

Matt the Wonderdog New Member

Introducing me :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Matt the Wonderdog, Jan 1, 2017.

Hello, Matt the Wonderdog here.

I am a Professional Writer, under Wonderdog Writing Solutions, and a writer of novels and things. I have self published one book, and then didn't do much after. But i have made a promise to publish the second book this year, should be by the end of March.

Part of that process for me is finding a community of writery types, get my fingers tapping away at MY stuff, as well as client stuff.

I've Nanowrimo'd 14 years in a row, with 14 wins.

My genres of choice are Speculative Fiction, having written urban fantasy, epic sci fi, some steam punk, a cyberpunk, and last Nanowrimo was a sci fi murder mystery.

2. Spencer1990

Spencer1990 Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the site!

Just curious: What do you do with the manuscripts from Nano if you've only put one book out there? Is there a particular reason you're not publishing the rest?

ETA: This wasn't meant to be rude or condescending. I'm genuinely curious. :)

A man called Valance likes this.
  3. Matt the Wonderdog

Matt the Wonderdog New Member

I'm a little perfectionary, so rewrites and unhappiness, fitting it all around working and stuff. Some of the books I didnt think should come to light, it was just fun to do. Once I get book 3 out for the curfrent project, a Rollicking Steampunk Adventure, I will look to the Space Opera series I wrote, maybe. I don't know. A lot of work to get it out there, and I have been avoiding lots of work. Trying to change that

Spencer1990 likes this.