1. Sham

Sham New Member

Side characters

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Sham, Feb 7, 2011.

This sounds fun like a fun idea. So, the game is about each persons side characters and in a dramatic scene, such as killing a bad guy, or graduating from magic school, the side character is in place of the main character. I'll go first.

Kat just graduated from assassin school. She takes the scroll proudly.
    Jack rejects the scroll and spits on the guy.

2. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

This seems like a cool idea, but I"m not quite sure how the game works. If you clarify more, I'm sure you'd get more participants. :)

3. Acanthophis

Acanthophis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Contributor

I assume we just post something "unique" that a side character has done?

4. SeverinR

SeverinR New Member

I think you tell of the MC event, then put a secondary character into the same situation.

Tannan faces the mugger, knowing he too has psi powers, he calls to Serana for help, but is she too far away? Tannan's only psi attack came when he did not know he had psi powers, but he learned quickly. The academy did psi sparring but he was too new and had not sparred yet.
    The first blast comes, Tannan feels the familiar pulse as the attack is reflected back to the attacker.
    Serana calls to him but he can not be distracted now.

----

Serana faces the mugger knowing he has psi powers, She calls desperately to Tannan, she has never had a mental fight, just the controlled academy psi sparring. Could she reach him, he was so far away?
    She reads his thoughts, focused on money and valuables, both which Serana has none.
    "Sir, I have no valuables.."
    "Don't lie!" he snarls, "You go to that rich academy."
    "Serana, where are you?" Tannan calls back.
    "Near the scribes. I need help!"She sends back
    "Why did she run this errand on her own?"She asks herself.
    She normally could not stop talking but she can not form a sentence, her mind was racing.
    The blast is sudden and severe instantly causing pain, she had to put up a defense. She hears a high pitched yelp come from her mouth.