1. Puppet121

Puppet121 New Member

Saint by Ted Dekker

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Puppet121, Oct 9, 2008.

Just finished reading it today and I loved it. Reminds me a lot of the Bourne Identity. I'm still soaking it i. A ton of stuff happens in the book. It also refers some others of Ted Dekkers novels: Black, Red, White, House, and Showdown. Kind of make me want to read them.
    For those that have read any of Ted Dekker's novels post what you think about him and his novels.

2. KP Williams

KP Williams Active Member

Well, of course it refers to Showdown. It's the sequel. :p

Dekker is my favorite author, and Saint is one of my favorites. Don't quite like it as much as Showdown, but I like it more than Sinner (the sequel to Saint). I just wish that he had given Englishman a little more time in the spotlight; I loved how he would always change his name and personality at random.

The Circle series was great, too, but Skin was my favorite by far; Red is an awesome villain. If only it didn't have a positively dreadful ending...

Yeah, I've read most of Dekker's books, but unfortunately, I don't own a single one. :(