1. Ceedle

Ceedle New Member

Question [Solved] Is it allowed to post a paragraph without privileges

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Ceedle, Sep 29, 2019.

Hello !

I’m sorry if the question seems dumb but I didn’t quite find the answer in the beginner’s guide. I’d like to be sure I’m not doing something wrong though.

I’d like to post two paragraphs of my story (two prophecies) to know what people understand of them. It would help me have a new perspective and possibly flesh out the plot with misleading interpretations (as my characters would, at the beginning, be as « naive » as a reader reading the prophecy for the first time).

I don’t ask for critiques. But it still entails posting part of my work on the forum (74 words to be exact)… Am I allowed to post it on the « Plot development » part of the forum ? or somewhere else if it’s more fitting ? or must I work on the privileges required to post it in the workshop ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

2. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

no it needs to go in the workshop - tbh you only need ten more posts and to have given two critques to qualify to its shouldnt be too onerous

3. Ceedle

Ceedle New Member

Thank you for your fast reply :)
    I was asking to be sure and it prevented me from doing a mistake. I don't think it will take long either as I have wanted to give feedback for a while (if I want some for myself, it's only fair). But I admit I'm nervous about giving critiques. I'm hardly knowing what I'm doing myself when I write, so I've been second guessing the helpfullness of my advice and opinion...
    I suppose feedback is always better than nothing. Still, it frightens me a little. :oops: