1. JamesB

JamesB Member

How will I know when I can post a thread in the workshop?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by JamesB, May 1, 2013.

I have been a member since December. I've critiqued more than two and have posted twenty posts. How will I know that I can post in the workshop? I've gone there and don't see a "Post New Thread" button. Am I just missing something?

Little help here. Ha..ha.

2. billywhizz100

billywhizz100 New Member

It's a fair question. I may be able to answer it soon. Just trying to get my post count up to 20, then I'll let you know what happens for me.

3. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

They'll send you a signed certificate in the post - did you leave a forwarding address?

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

When you see a Post New Thread button, you may be ready. However, if you haven't posted at least two Constructive Critiques, you may find your new thread locked.

Don't start sending PMs to the moderators after 14 days and 2 hours to ask why you can't post yet. Not only will you annoy them, they can't fix it anyway. If after three weeks, if you are sure you have met the requirements, contact Daniel. If there is a problem with the site software, only he can investigate it and fix it.

5. JamesB

JamesB Member

Ya I should have been more patient. An hour after I posted this the "Post New Thread" button appearded. Then I remembered the "You will be silently ignored" thing. So anyway....sorry bout that. Thanks for the responses.