Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James203

James203 Banned

I need help in developing this action horror story of mine

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by James203, Jan 24, 2023.

What do you think of my action adventure supernatural horror story novel?

This story will be about a supernatural medieval German prince who is a great warrior as a knight.

As a knight, he was one of the best martial artists and individual warriors for his time. He is an expert in a form of swordsmanship that uses a two-handed double-edged longsword as a weapon. He is also an expert in unarmed hand to hand combat martial arts such as ones that involve punching, etc.

As a supernatural being, he is a demonic lord in that he is a very powerful demonic sorcerer who has many dark supernatural powers. He doesn't age and is immortal due to his supernatural powers. He lives forever. He stopped aging at 18-years old. Aside from his supernatural powers, he also creates and commands very large numbers of diverse dangerous dark supernatural beings who are all extremely loyal to him. Due to his great power as a demonic lord, many humans gave him the title, "The Prince of Darkness."

Before the year 1376 AD, he locked himself in a room that can never be opened from the outside due to a very powerful supernatural spell he put on the room. The room is inside a Gothic palace he lives in. He then started to sleep for a very long time and this sleep continued to the modern age until some idiotic group of tourist American college frat boys decided to go to his palace, found a supernatural way to open the room he was sleeping in, opened the room using the supernatural way, and messed with his sleeping body in disrespectful way.

His sleep was disturbed. As a result, he was awakened from his sleep and he hated that his sleep was disturbed. He got enraged to the point that he turned into a very terrifying dark supernatural monster. He then brutally killed all of the American college frat boys. He got so angry that he decided to kill all humans on Earth so he unleashed some of his dark supernatural powers and all of his dark supernatural beings on all of mankind.

Due to the fact that the ones who disturbed his sleep were Americans, he decided to attack the USA first. The first places in the USA to be attacked and devastated were New York, Las Vegas, Washington, and Texas.

Due to this, a group of American mercenaries who were former military special forces soldiers decided to fight the German dark sorcerer knight prince to save humanity. The American mercenaries then attacked the castle and the palace of the German dark sorcerer knight prince where the German dark sorcerer knight prince is. By the way, the architecture of the palace and the castle is Gothic.

The story will be about the American mercenaries exploring the castle and the palace of the German dark sorcerer knight prince while at the same time, fighting through the German supernatural prince's army of dark supernatural beings. As the American mercenaries explore the castle and the palace, they uncover many secrets and information about the supernatural German knight prince such as his life, his past, his army of dark supernatural beings, his relatives, etc.

The final fight scene would be the leader(who is the protagonist) of the American mercenaries having a hand to hand combat duel to the death against the supernatural German prince. In this duel, the supernatural German prince is using a medieval two-handed double-edged longsword while the mercenary leader is using a modern military combat knife. The duel will take place in a room(in the palace of the supernatural German prince) where the supernatural German prince's throne is.

So what do you think of my action adventure supernatural horror story novel?

Is there any American movie that is similar to this when it comes to theme and plot? Please tell me because I really want to see some examples that can help me develop this novel of mine.

2. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

It's got a lot of potential, though I don't think a non-magical guy with a knife is going to stand a chance against a dark demonic lord with a longsword and hordes of demonic creatures serving him. Unless maybe his unit is using machine guns to assist him or something. Weird, why does this sound oddly familiar? I'm also writing a story with a group using military weapons against supernatural monsters. Aside from that though it's very different.

The only thing I can think of that's at all similar to your idea is Blade Trinity (the third Blade movie). It's a pseudo-military group led by Blade (a vampire who fights against evil vampires) and the dark demonic lord is the original Dracula, who has lain buried for centuries until his own vampire descendants unearth him. Drac does start to turn into something monstrous, and he might even use a sword, I don't remember (but it seems likely). I think it's time to watch that one again.

Blade has some of the same powers Dracula does, that's why he can fight against him. Dracula is much stronger, but Blade also uses weapons designed to work against vampires, and so do his compatriots (who are only human). You might want to give your main character some kind of magical abilities, or a protective amulet or magical weapon of some kind that puts him on somewhat more even footing with his nemsis. And he could grab a sword hanging on the wall or something.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
  3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

No. We’re not doing this

five minutes ago you were writing a novel about a virgin knight and his 30 sex obsessed wives.

members gave you lots of advice and you ignored all of and basically wasted their time

we’re not doing that again with a different idea for your amusement and over and over with different knight based ideas until you get bored.

If you actually want to be a writer I suggest engaging with the community here. If as I suspect you are either an ex member intent on messing about or a bored internet troll I suggest you grow up, get a life, and do something more productive with your time

:closed:

montecarlo and jej_jones like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.