1. Divine Walker

Divine Walker Member

Currently Reading::
    Magnus Chase and the Gods Of Asgard

Facebook Ads Marketing

Discussion in 'Self-Publishing' started by Divine Walker, Oct 29, 2017.

Hi, I think not many people ask such question so i decided to go ahead and ask.

What could be the best day and time to run Facebook ads about books in UK and US ?

2. Tomlan

Tomlan Member

When your ad will receive the most views; so on lunch-breaks (between 12-2) and in the evenings (6pm-10pm roughly).
    When you make a FB ad, they will offer help to maximise certain goals; ie you can chose to focus your ad on maximising traffic, so they will guide you through a lot of it (As more clicks for you means more money for them!).

3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

it really depends who your target market is ... there isn't a single right answer... if you are targetting say stay at home mothers of small children the answer is very different from if you are targetting pensioners

4. Granier_84

Granier_84 New Member

Yeah I recently hired one of the reputed facebook ads management services and they also told me that it is important to run the ads at the time when target audience is using the platform. Making sure that you run these on specific time increases the sales immensely.

5. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Personally I wouldn't use an ad management service - that's just giving money away for something you can easily do yourself

Mark Dawson is a serious expert in facebook advertising to sell books - I'd recomend getting his free book bundle on facebook advertising (and related fields) https://selfpublishingformula.com/spf-resources/ which should give you everything you need to do it yourself. Its also worth noting that unlik a lot of "experts" he also has the catalogue of fiction books to his name to establish value.

If your budget is limited there's also a thorny question of facebook vs amazon/bookbub ads - Facebook reaches more people, but the people amazon/bookbub reaches ae more likely to buy (note with bookbub that I'm talking about the ads not the selected product thing which is nearly impossible to get and very expensive if you do)