1. Vivienne Crow

Vivienne Crow New Member

Signatures and Avatar Workshop

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Vivienne Crow, Mar 20, 2007.

To All Members,

I've been told by HullsRaven that some of the members on here have been asking around for Signature and Avatar artist. Well I thought that I should send out a thread to all of those people letting you know that I would be happy to make signatures and avatars for anyone who asks me nicely.

I've got some of the signatures and avatars that I've made over the months on my person website [http://www.freewebs.com/madameangelique] but I dont have all of them up.

If anyone would like to have a sig or avi made please just post back with a description of the theme and effect you want, any links to images or any images you may like to have on the graphic and any writing or text you'd also like added.

Most graphics will take a little while to make so I always let people know that they may have to wait from one to two weeks from the time I see there post. Sometimes it will be shorter or longer but I'll also keep you posted on the time it will take to make.

Hope to hear some requests soon.

Ciao

xxFrostyxx

2. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Not bad. Not bad at all. :D

3. Vivienne Crow

Vivienne Crow New Member

Why thank you very much, compliments are much appriciated! The graphics I have on display so far are just mid-way ones...they aren't my best but they aren't my worst either.

At the moment I'm working on a compitition piece for a POTC forum that I'm on. It's going very nicely.

xxFrostyxx

4. Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland New Member

Hey there Lady Frost,

I'm having trouble thinking of something to make for my avatar and when I do make one it seems that it's too big in file size. Could I ask you to make one for me?

If you know of or have played the game "American Mcgee's Alice" then I'm sure you will understand what kind of thing I'm looking for. If you haven't then a google.com image search will give you most of the info you'll need. If you want to discuss this further then I'd be glad to. I'm not sure if you'll even give it a go yet. xD

/avatar ramble.