1. Bakkerbaard

Bakkerbaard Contributor Contributor

Truck Identification

Discussion in 'Research' started by Bakkerbaard, Oct 27, 2021.

This link will show you a picture of what is supposed to be a '38 Dodge Humpback van.
    I had the image in the post, but I couldn't figure out how to resize it.

Anyway, I'm double checking if that vehicle is indeed a '38 Humpback. But searching for it on google doesn't always show the same type of vehicle. The source article seems reliable enough, but since it's the kind of information one shouldn't get wrong, it can't hurt to ask. The year, especially, is important, since it's supposed to be a subtle hint (if I do it right) as to what a character's real identity could be.
    Any other handy, or entertaining information is also welcome, if you wish to share anything.

2. SapereAude

SapereAude Contributor Contributor

Bakkerbaard likes this.
  3. KiraAnn

KiraAnn Senior Member

I may be a bit late but the key elements are the front grill. The dividing lines - 5 lines with a string border are different than preceding models. Also, at the top of those lines, missing in that photo, is a medallion of the dodge Brothers wings and at the bottom is a round medallion, also missing in this photo. Not sure what that bottom one is - haven’t seen a good pic of it.

Bakkerbaard likes this.