1. FinalStar

FinalStar New Member

Mentor?

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by FinalStar, Oct 19, 2011.

Hi,
    I been writing off and on most my life. I'm also dyslexic and so it has made things in to an up hill battle for me at times. Mostly with my own views on my writing. Over last few years i have learned a few things about my self. It has made me want to focus more on my writing. I use to have a friend I would talk to about story's and Writing with. For reason I wont go in to. We lost contact. This was some time ago. I been looking for new people to talk to about writing and help with my work. But haven't found anyone.

I was wondering if anyone would look over my work and think about becoming a mentor. We can have it happen over time. I won't just send my work out. A few emails would be traded before it happens. To see if we click. So if anyone is interested in learning more about me and my writing. Please send me a private mail on here. If you want i guess a reply to this post would work too.

Thanks for your time

~F.S

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

i'm a full time writing mentor and have worked with many who were dyslexic and had other issues that caused problems for them as writers, so feel free to drop me a note any time and we'll see if i can be of any help to you...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com

3. Jhunter

Jhunter Mmm, bacon. Contributor

She is a great help, I would advise working with her. Just be prepared for some tough love :D