1. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

Lets talk about Paradeisos

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by BlankLink, Mar 20, 2012.

Here is the discussion thread.
    Go!

2. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

wow this looks like it could be very interesting. Already sent my template to you.

3. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

Please post your approved templates here and lets have an awesome game guys.

4. Zenithgo

Zenithgo New Member

Name: Pathos Goodsheer
    Species: Homo Sapien mk2 class android
    Previous Occupation(s): engineer on the ship UGA Harper and black market sales person. Oh and a short unsuccessful stent as a pirate...
    Description: He looks average; white skin, brown hair, blue eyes, 5'10, medium build, so average in fact that it is easy for people to not notice he is there.
    Charges: Knowingly selling stolen and broken equipment to servicemen leading to their deaths, manslaughter, and the piracy of a UGA ship during his escape attempt.

5. Love to Write

Name: Trina Smith
    Species: Homō sapiēn aka Human
    Previous Occupation(s): Made and repaired fencing swords and fencing equipment
    Description: Trina has black hair reaching her shoulders. She has tan skin because she is 3/4's asian. Trina is 5 ft 6 inches. Her arms are well muscled from training with the swords herself. She is proud and sad.
    Charges: Pre-meditated Murder

I can stick with this story as long as it doesn't get too graphic or have unending violence. I really believe that this could turn into a great story without excessive blood and gore we tend to see in movies. Looking forward to writing and seeing all the character development that is bound to happen.

6. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

Absolutely. Sorry about the first post... I wanted a sort of rough entrance to the planet.

7. Love to Write

No. I totally understand. Just for forewarning for other players as well. I personally like to make sure my writing stays clean. Its more fun to read and write that way especially since i'm sure most of us writers are visual. Thats what makes us so good.

8. Palo112

Palo112 New Member

Name: Mira Pellios
    Species: Illiosian (Human)
    Previous Occupation(s): Preist of Books in the Illiosian church, Anti-religious rebel.
    Description: As a native of Illios, Mira shares the common features of the isolated population. Due to the nature of the ice planet the people have developed racial traits of pale hair, pale eyes and tanned skin. Her own hair is almost white and her eyes a colorless grey. This appearance attracts attention but does not command it as her stature is tall, about 5'10", but very slender and with little visible muscle. In personality she is cool and calm, often putting other people off with her icy stare. She is often distant from other people but does not seem to share the worst of the xenophobic traits her people are famous for.
    Charges: Heresy, Desecration and Murder.

9. Love to Write

Xenophobic? What is that? Fear of ....

10. Palo112

Palo112 New Member

Fear of other races and species. Usually it means a population that really doesn't like outsiders of any sort.

11. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

Name: Tom Wilde
    Species: Homō sapiēn
    Previous Occupation(s): Assassin, Spy for a secret group known as Black Watch (former Corporal in its Stealth Division)
    Description: He is around 6 foot, and is surprisingly agile, his black hair lies flat on his head, he is of average build, and wears a worn Black Watch uniform, with the engraving of a silver and golden stop watch trailing, and wrapping around his left arm. He is a calm, and reserved figure, the man is not like most, his crime shook him to his core. In that respect he is guilty. He is an assassin, not a murder. It's hard for a man to accept the deaths of billions of people on his conscience. As he worked for Black Watch, as soon as he landed in trouble, they purged his record. One betrayal after another. The first was telling him that the planet would survive, the second being quite obvious. That doesn't mean to say the man is untrustworthy far from it, if you earn his loyalty, he will repay you.
    Charges: Planetary Genocide, High Treason

Apologies I had assumed templates were to posted here for approval. sorry. I'll pm you anyway.

12. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

^--- This has been approved.

13. Love to Write

Thankyou Palo. :) Interesting character Magnan. I look forward to possibly running into him.

14. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Name: Eere
    Species: Construct
    Previous Occupation(s): Elder of the councel.
    Description: Eere, like other Constructs, is an energy based life form. They form an appearance by either possessing a host or forming a body from the nearby environment around their core (a small heart like object that holds their conciousness).To possess the host he has to force the core into them, usualy through the mouth. The host body also is slowly destroyed. Eere's current form is a large humanoid figure formed of rocks and plants. He stands at about 11ft and is currently hiding in the forest, slumbering.
    Charges: Murder. Treason.

Construct: Energy based life forms from the proctan galaxy. They come from a small planet coverd primarily in forest with a single ocean. Due to being so long lived, few bother to reproduce. As a result there are a large(ish) amount on the planet but few outside of it. The planet is run by a councel that changes every hundred years. The current councel are millitaristic, which has lead to wars with neighbouring planets and Eeres imprisonment.

15. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

Thanks, He's based off one of my characters in one of other books I'm writing. He is one of my more unusual if not favourite characters i have made.

16. BlizzardHarlequin

BlizzardHarlequin New Member

Hello everyone.~ I'll be joining you guys with a post I've writing in a tab. Here's my character sheet.

Name: Isabella (Mostly referred to as Izzi) Hester
    Species: Homō sapiēn
    Previous Occupation(s): Student
    Description: Izzi Hester is a charismatic young woman with sharp wit and an even sharper tongue. She can cut deals like no other and find the right bargain for resources she takes off the field. While she may be friendly and complimenting to your face, it wouldn't take a genius to realize her dark side. She stands at around 5'8 with dark above the shoulder hair usually tied with a bandanna. She's quite thin with tanned skin. She looks to be of Spanish descent due to the slight Spanish accent she has lingering in her voice. Her sultry dark brown eyes and high cheekbones add to her allure.
    Charges: Smuggling and Assault

Looking forward to see what happens.~

17. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

All GM posts outside of Jack's field of vision will be in blue. These usually involve other players so pay attention.

18. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

Also... sorry that was a bit short... I'm in a rush today and didn't have a lot of time but I love the flow of posts. You're all such talented writers! I'm lucky to have you folks in on this story.

19. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

I noticed Hawke has come to greet Tom Wilde, I'll get my post up today, weekend or monday.

20. Zenithgo

Zenithgo New Member

new post tonight

21. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

If you guys wanted an NPC template for Hawke here you go:
    Name: Hawke
    Species: Homō Sapiēn Furtivo
    Previous Occupation(s): None
    Description: Hawke is just under average height for a human, and carries himself with a hunched posture. He has long, stringy, jet black hair which he keeps back in a top knot pony tail. His features are long, and narrow, and he has a deeply set pair of beady black eyes, and with the heavy brow above it they remain slightly shadowed. His body type is scrawny, with a flat chest, and long narrow arms, almost to the point where he looks malnourished. However, these is just the common traits of his race, a subclass of humans that evolved on a planet with low gravity.
    Charges: Repeat offender (a lot, and I mean a lot of misdemeanors.)

22. Love to Write

MrMr.... do you want to respond to Blizzard's post or shall I? If you don't care... i prefer you first.

23. Rockabye

Rockabye New Member

Name: Myr
    according her race she is 14 ( not sexually mature) but according to the unified galactic alliance she is 25.
    Species: Feirok from the planet Druska
    Physical description: the most noticeable feature is a water apparatus that she wears around her neck over her 4 gills on her neck. in normal light her skin is a pale peachy tone however underwater or if there is enough water in the air her scaly skin shows turning her skin shimmery colors ( like a fish) . Towards the crown of her head two protrusions looking like small underdeveloped fins ,others would assume were her ears. She has webbing between her fingers and her toes. she is very thin and slender borderline frail looking, any Homo sapiens sapiens ( humans) would assume at first look that she is 25 years old. her shoulder length hair reflects the color of sea foam. her Prison uniform looks like a wet suit about mid thigh length, and shoulderless, the neck area attaching to the breathing apparatus.the swim suit allows her to freely move in the water around planets as well as land.
    Common personality traits: on her wrist she has a pink ribbon wrapped when she is thinking or in a serous mood the ribbon is neatly tied in her hair keeping it out of her face revealing a jagged like scar from her wrist to her forearm the ribbon goes back when her tasks are completed or when she's feeling more jovial. she demeanor would give off a very reserved vibe. she is very logical and detached, giving her a cooled and calculated tone when faced with dire situations. this is unlike her race they being very relaxed and whimsy.

24. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

LTW - I'll respond. Sorry I didn't message back soon enough I was busy.

25. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

Magnan and Pathos, did you guys want to surrender the snake creature or not? If not, in your post you must have a cunning escape, or you fight them. The snake can get beat up in this senario, but do not kill him.

Also, LTW, Blizz, and Mr, I'd like to know where you're taking your characters. I like the idea of you taking a few chicks home (bowchicka wow wow), but I feel you'll become incredibly isolated. If you would like me to find a way to bring you into the town let me know.