1. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

It's Been Awhile

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lewdog, Sep 26, 2013.

I've been a member here for awhile, but it has been a bit of time since I was an active member so I thought I would introduce myself once again. I'm a middle-aged man that grew up in Ohio and now lives in Kentucky. I enjoy writing poetry, short stories, and I'm working on a novella and novel. Yes I have a lot of irons in the fire. I love doing research to help others, so if you need help look me up! I'm very opinionated and I will not hold back letting you know how I feel. This can be helpful as I'm up front and will not talk behind your back or let tension build up to the point it can't be healthy, but it has gotten me into a lot of trouble in a lot of places where I was expected to be sheepeople (made up word I heard while watching wrestling. Yes I watch wrestling.). If I can help anyone with anything feel free to let me know, I'm full of useless facts and have interests that range from sports, to literature, history, cooking...you name it.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

you mean sheeple? :) I'm sure you find many here in the lounge to have a good ol' barney with...

3. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Yeah that sounds about right...sheeple. I'm not sure if C.M. Punk said it first or the Wyatts, but I like it.

4. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Welcome back fellow researcher of useless facts! :)

5. Dresden260

Dresden260 Corrupt Diplomat

Sitting by a Fountain, Watching the world go by.
    Welcome back. I just came back from a year of absence. We can be resurrected together :D