1. The_Epic_Man15

The_Epic_Man15 New Member

Well Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The_Epic_Man15, Feb 7, 2018.

Hello! My name is The Epic Man. I’m 18 years of age, a senior in high school, an aspiring writer/journalist who’s going to be a journalism major in college. I’m an editor for my High School’s Newspaper. I edit mainly the Sports and Turnip sections. The Turnip is our version of The Onion. I also write stories mainly for those sections.

I’m a big time sports fan. I enjoy watching Baseball, Football and Soccer. I also enjoy playing video games and hanging out with my friends. I like the most clique stuff a person my age could like.

I mostly write none fiction about sports, politics and current events. I also write satire pieces.

Why did I join this forum? Well, I’m looking for a place where I can get my personal writings critiqued as well as a place where I can message with fellow writers. As well as getting help with getting a refresher in fiction writing and being more descriptive in my writing. I feel like I’ve kind of lost that side of my writing due to having to write in a Journalistic Way. Which is fine, I just need to find that side again. Hopefully, this forum will help that.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction post and getting to know me. :)

DeeDee likes this.
  2. DeeDee

DeeDee Contributor Contributor

You're showing some skills, dude. Nice meeting ya :agreed:

A man called Valance likes this.
  3. Seren

Seren Writeaholic

Welcome! :)