1. HolliDaze

HolliDaze New Member

Anyone know of a simple website/free iPad app that works like the CampNaNo stats tab?

Discussion in 'Writing Software and Hardware' started by HolliDaze, Jul 27, 2019.

Camp NaNoWriMo is almost over, and while I didn’t make my goal, I’m loving their stats page. Looking at the graph and data has helped encourage me to write more. I’m hoping someone knows of another website or app that will let me track this information year round? I use mobile devices so excel isn’t really an option.

64FCC93D-4A28-4CD5-9D5D-B1E8E46E015F.png

2. MissBadWolf

MissBadWolf Senior Member

I would love the iPad app idea but I am a newbie when it comes to making i0s apps. Actually a step bellow Newbie which is trying to figure out what software I need to create said apps in. Basically I got Visual Basic (no pun intended) installed and about to research how to program something. I also need to finish working on my websites, which means doing something other than putting the CMS on it.

HolliDaze likes this.
  3. Amontillado

Amontillado Senior Member

Xcode is Apple’s IDE. I think Swift is probably the easiest language to use. It’s been a long time since I looked.