Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mugen shiyo

mugen shiyo New Member

iMAGNE THAT

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by mugen shiyo, Sep 11, 2011.

I like to place myself in positions sometimes and think, as best as I could, what would happen if I were in such a position? What would I do and how would things conspire for and against me? I like it because shifting perspectives helps me see the world from different angles and helps me write from other points of view other than the main characters (ever read a story where all the characters share the same wit and ideals?)

Today I said, iMAGINE if I were a young adolescent in a small country who wants to take over the world. I mean small, like Morocco or Somalia. Someplace that was the absolute least likely to become a super-power on it's own. How does one man rise up and do the impossible...gain complete world power?

1 person likes this.
  2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

It's your story idea. Not even a story idea, an idea to create a story idea. But it is yours to figure out.

And it doesn't belong in the Lounge. Spreading these threads into other forums than Plot Creation is not the way to get a different response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.