Tags:
  1. Nicoel

Nicoel Senior Member

GuardianWynn & Nicoel!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nicoel, Sep 18, 2016.

@GuardianWynn and @Nicoel

brandon and nicole.jpg

So, as some of you guys may have noticed, GuardianWynn and I have been talking for a really long time now. <coughs> our profile statuses <coughs>

So, this past weekend we finally made the step to spend the weekend together.

GuardianWynn: Hi, she is amazing lol, true though. We don't live very close to each other, so seeing each other for the entire weekend has been a tricky plan to make. Yet, we have been a couple for several months all the same. Brought together by our love of common interests, cough, digimon, cough. lol. In all seriousness, this forum brought us together and that has been a wonderful thing.

Nicoel wanted to do this so now I am going to put her on the spot and randomly kiss her and toss the computer at her to continue this post......

Nicoel: He actually did kiss me and hand me the keyboard... He's pretty good at it too. ;) And he's taking th eslkdjf ls,;jkfd

GuardianWynn: She isn't sure what to say. I think the topic here (beyond possibly bragging) is about how this is an interesting topic, the modern age and how love is possible in ways it wouldn't have been dreamed of before. Or at least, not as realistically. A lot of people gave me crap at first, as if, touching her hand is a requirement before love can even be mentioned.

<GuardianWynn steps off of soapbox>

Nicoel: It reminds me of a quote I once heard, "What if you told your friends, "NO I HAVEN'T TOUCHED YOU YET. WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS!" It sounds weird in that context, right? I understand the dangers of internet privacy, and of people not being who they say they are. It's not always about trust, but also about common sense. And hey, it can work out sometimes.

GuardianWynn: Well, hell, her above line (yes we are in person pantser's right now) implies that internet friendship is more dangerous than the traditional. Which ironically, I too fall into the pit of failing to use real logic. I can feel that gut feeling too, yet think about it. Internet provides security that you can't even imagine in person. Cough, people that met in bars for the first time, cough. It also reminds me of violent video games, in the sense that people again think the new is somehow worse for being new when for years kids have gotten hurt way worse in real sports and there are tons more real violence in them.

<Nicoel steals soapbox and GuardianWynn trips and falls on face.>

Nicoel: The best thing about being in person now? I can finally kiss his broken nose ^.^
    Really though. I'm not sure what else to say on the subject, except thank you to the forum for existing. And don't be so critical of love.

VynniL, KaTrian, Acanthophis and 6 others like this.
  2. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Aw - this is sweet! I'm happy for you guys!

VynniL and GuardianWynn like this.
  3. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

This is awesome! I wish you all the love, happiness and everything in between, from sunny days to rolling thunderstorms watching together. I am happy for you guy/girl :cheerleader:

4. Lea`Brooks

Lea`Brooks Contributor Contributor

That's so great!! :cheerleader: I'm so happy that you two were able to connect and get together. All the best to you both. :friend:

5. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

That's a great photo. Congrats, you two. Best wishes going forward :)

6. 123456789

123456789 Contributor Contributor

I must be getting older as I find this kind of sweet :\

VynniL, GuardianWynn and Lea`Brooks like this.
  7. GuardianWynn

GuardianWynn Contributor Contributor

Commenting so I get notifications!

8. Safety Turtle

Safety Turtle Senior Member

God damn onion cutting ninjas...they're everywhere! *sniff*

9. Acanthophis

Acanthophis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Contributor

When are we going to do this @Steerpike?

VynniL and Tenderiser like this.
  10. Lea`Brooks

Lea`Brooks Contributor Contributor

:rofl:

11. VynniL

VynniL Contributor Contributor

OMG!!! I wasn't going to post here for a while, but for this YES!
    I so agree with this. All you sour critics of love - DIE!

I've been hearing a lot found-love-online stories of late. But this one is a little more personal for me because I am ever so fond of @GuardianWynn. :love:

Lucky man you to have found @Nicoel too. :love:

I admit @GuardianWynn, once you revealed yourself to be a 'boy', I looked at your status with new eyes knowing you were close to @Nicoel. I've wondered... I was spot on too! hehe

So good luck!

I hope it works out and you two will hold hands for all eternity. Until you have kids (if you have kids) and then it becomes impractical. Am I jumping way too far ahead? No pressure! But I wanted to bake you both a cake... Here it is:

upload_2016-9-20_13-33-33.png

I'll mark this in my book of online love successes as I encourage my other single online buddies to get on with it.

Take care both of you!

Linny

GuardianWynn and GingerCoffee like this.
  12. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Wish I could like that post more than once. :D

13. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

This is so amazingly sweet and awesome!! :D So happy for you guys. :) :cheerleader:

@T.Trian and I used to have a long-distance relationship as well. It blows, but it can be made to work. We moved in together after 6 months after I uprooted myself and never looked back -- the best decision of my life (we've been together for almost 10 years now). Be fearless in love, you two. You're such a cute couple. :)

14. dbesim

dbesim Moderator Staff Supporter Contributor

Congratulations to both of you guys. This is an inspiring story and great news for the forums that you have both met each other here. I've always admired @GuardianWynn's work and am pleased you've both found someone you can share together with.