1. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by wordwizard, Apr 12, 2007.

Does anyone else feel like the crits are hard to come by lately. Seems like there is a lot of new people here but takes longer to get my stuff critiqued. Not complaining and I do know it does take time, but it can be frusterating sometimes. I guess I was just lucky geting all that feedback before...either that or I need to step up my game lol.
    any thoughts?

2. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

No need for feedback guys lol. But this is kind of what I am talking about. NOOOO REPLYS EVER
    omg.....*looks back and forth* am I the only one here. Am I imagining all of you.....or am I just a figment of someone elses imagination???? Am I a character in a REALLLLY boring book? oh god o ogd*hyperventalates.

ok do you see what I mean. I am going crazy having no one here!

3. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

it isn't just you wordwizard lol
    the thing is that the activity within the forum has slowed down and if you have noticed the poetry submissions have even got lower lately. give it all time and i am sure that people will get around to your work eventually.

Torana