1. Cassimiro

Cassimiro New Member

Just saying hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cassimiro, Apr 21, 2015.

Hello everyone,

my name is Leonardo, I'm 20, a student and from Brazil. Although I take english as my second language I've been pretty much distanced from writing anything in english for years. Yeah, well, it's been a long time since I had a good chat with a native speaker here in the interwebs. Don't make bad judgements of me please, one of the points I've reached this forum is to improve my english/general writing skills further more.

Well, I'm a big fan of fantasy books, I've read almost all the Tolkien family series, Chronicles of Narnia, Percy Jackson series, the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series, yadda, yadda, yadda, I think you get it. But, I love history books too, and history facts and, well, anything related to history. I find history in general AMAZING, I love it.

I've been writing since I was twelve, I guess, but just small unfinished stories. I never finished a story, I tend to drop it and start to writing something new and the cycle starts again and it's kind of frustating, really. This is another point I would like to improve here in this forum, maybe with people criticizing what I write and expecting new texts it will push me to hang on to something.

And that's pretty much it. I hope that we'll get along!

Cheers!

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Leonardo. :)
    Sounds like you'll fit right in as we have plenty of fantasy lovers here.

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. Explore, participate, and make friends! :)

Have fun!

-Kat

3. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome to the WF.

4. PiP

PiP Contributor Contributor

Olá, Cassimir. Bemvindo!