1. Melzaar the Almighty

Melzaar the Almighty Contributor Contributor

Thanks, WF! ;)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Melzaar the Almighty, Sep 10, 2010.

Heh, would just like to say thanks to this forum for sorting out my plot - I started a whole thread and talked my way through my plot to the point where I had a problem, and I managed to figure out what I'd been stuck on before I even posted the thread thanks to explaining it for the good folk here... Sometimes you just need to talk things through with yourself or an imaginary audience... :p

So you guys are also spared an incredibly rambly summation of The Story So Far as well. :p Rejoice!

2. Pallas

Pallas Contributor Contributor

Well I had no part in it, but will gladly take the kudos, haha, good luck with what remains. :)

3. Elgaisma

Elgaisma Contributor Contributor

lol love it when that happens I do that so often I got a whole new chapter out of that clothing thread that I really think makes the book. So I will add my thanks. It helped me grow Angus up before the end of the book.

4. Melzaar the Almighty

Melzaar the Almighty Contributor Contributor

This forum has just such a good intellectual writerly atmosphere, that everyone, even people who haven't posted in ages or you've ever talked to help you just 'cause they've contributed to making this place feel like a home for writers, and somewhere you can fix your problems - even if that happens before you ever even put it to the forum. :p