1. HellOnEarth

HellOnEarth Banned

Death Is Around The Corner

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HellOnEarth, Jan 23, 2007.

Today, Death came to you with a proposition. He said, for one day, you can do whatever you like. What will you do for that remaining day? How will you live your life? What are the things you need to do (or always wanted to do) before you are taken away?

2. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

First I shall laugh at death's face and compare him to nicole richie then I shall sorry and continue to say sorry to all those who I have mocked and willfully wronged (including the canteen lady for attempting to steal a cookie at lunchtime whilst she wasn't looking). After that I would then spend the day hanging with my loved ones, which includes my boyfriend, whom I will latch on to and refuse to let go. As he gasps for air I will tell him not to be sad and not to worry as I will make sure I save a spot for him in the line that eventually leads to heaven's gates.. after that I'd probably frown a little, eat some icecream and then die, lol.

3. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

1. I'd tell everyone I was gonna die and sorry if I ever pissed them off.
    2. Watch Rent while eating carton after carton of ice cream
    3. Talk to Terry Pratchett.
    4. In between all that, I'd be filling up the cracks with a bunch of other fun stuff.
    5. At the end of the day? Up the hatch, buy the farm, push up the daisies. It's all good.

4. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

what would i do?... nothing different than i'd do anyway... and, on my way out, my last words would be 'thanks for letting me go!'...

5. MeredithHans

MeredithHans New Member

Well, first of all, I would be shocked out of my mind that Brad Pitt would actually talk to me.... but I would eventually snap out of it.

Humor aside... yes, that was supposed to be funny. If you aren't laughing, go rent Meet Joe Black:p:rolleyes:

But in all honesty, there are just a few things I would really want to do. I'd tell a few people that I love them and I'd tell a few people that I'm sorry. The rest doesn't really matter, it would just be fill-up. Fun fill-up(like have my favorite food, wear my favorite outfit, go to my favorite place, play my favorite music, etc).

6. Nexus

Nexus New Member

I'd give him the finger and walk off believing that he was a figment of my overly creative and utterly evil mind.
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HOW CAN DEATH TELL ME THAT!!! I AM DEATH'S SUPERIOR AND HE ANSWERS TO ME!!!

*cough cough*
    Hey, why's my nose getting so long these days.....

7. Bleeding_heart

Bleeding_heart New Member

Hmm...I would have to say that I would go and travel around a bit across a few states to see what I could see, while taking my best friend and my fiance with me. I would go say goodbye to my cousin who recently joined the army and had to go down south for basic training. I would make sure to tell the person who used to be my best friend that I love him. Besides all that, I would eat pizza... That's pretty much all I can think of.

8. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

I would find gazzlion's of dollars in my bank account and give it to my family and friends.. eat whatver the hell I feel like eating, lose weight miraculously so my coffin can actually be picked up. Wear something hot... like leather pants and yeah... tell everyone sorry (the usual crap) and that I love them.. (the usual crap)
    And like many others.. I get to fill up with cool stuff. Like writing my novel in record time and getting it out in the bookshelves in time.

And then I die. At least I'll finally get a good sleep...

9. Spherical Time

Spherical Time New Member

I'd be a superhero for a day, and make sure that my death was spectacular.

10. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

Whoohoo!!! :D

11. Casey

Casey New Member

Heh, this isn't the forum I want to answer that question honestly on. And no, it isn't X-rated.

I guess I would spend the day with my family and tell everybody what they mean to me. I would make sure they know what I want done after I'm gone (cremation, NOTHING RELIGIOUS, tell your favorite stories about me at the "funeral). Then I'd give them my financial info and login information. I know that's boring but it would make me happy.

12. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

I'm impatient, so I would probably detest having to wait all day long to die. I would probably also detest being told when I was going to die, and having it out of my control. I would kiss my boyfriend goodbye and jump off a bridge or something.

13. Frost

Frost Active Member

1. Id try all the wings Ive wanted to try - bunjee jumping number one.
    2. Tell everyone i knew.
    3. Pick my funeral song.
    4. Whatever else i felt like.

14. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    I don't think anyone ever really knows what they would do.

We can only assume what we will do.

15. Onoria Westhrop

Onoria Westhrop New Member

Watch a bit of telly, drink a cup of tea?

16. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

Play chess? :D :p

17. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

i would love to go to Venice Italy, but in all honesty i would probably sit and cry because i never got to go there before i died, lol. i would also eat a lot of ice cream, but to heck with apologising to everyone who i've ever upset, if i haven't allready apologised then theres a reason, lol.
    Heather :)

18. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

i would make a video for my daughter for evry single birthday or special time like about getting a first new boyfriend or what to do when a boy likes you.

19. Myst

Myst Active Member

I would look at Death hard in the eye and say,

"Son, what the hell do you think you're doing? Get back in the house and we'll eat some hotdogs."