1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems

(Un)Retired Supervillains

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Sep 2, 2016.

It's time to make the League of Heroes rue the day they came back from the dead.

Post your template here after approval by the GM.

Good is about to get taught a lesson it won't soon forget.

[​IMG]

cydney likes this.
  2. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

REAL NAME/ALIAS:
    Gertrude Shining aka Sweet Lady
    AGE (30 & up):
    83 Years Young
    CATEGORY:
    Mutant
    POWERS
    1) Horror- Can turn into a hag like creature that can fly and spreads fear. Also has little claws.
    2) Knitting Needles of Doom- Her knitting needles have razors embedded into them, so when she clacks them together razors protrude.
    3) Walker- Gertrude has a walker she uses to get around. She is pretty good at thwacking people with, but it has no abilities other than being a walker.
    SKILLS
    Gertrude is a master of yoga, she has just learned how to do a pretzel, she is also a good cook, she makes awesome brownies.
    APPEARANCE:
    Gertrude has white hair that is always in a bun, soft blue eyes, and pale freckled skin. She has a pale green dress with flowers, and a soft green cardigan, held together with a red brooch.
    WEAPON/S (If any):
    Her razor knitting kneedles.
    OTHER: Gertrude has lived a long life, and has theappearance of a sweet old lady. She also has 13 cats.

3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

REAL NAME/ALIAS: Tax , aka Taxus baccata ambulus ,
    CATEGORY: Mutant ( i guess - i'm a tree with mutated abilities rather than a person)
    POWERS:
    1) I'm a tree , so my principal power is the ability to walk around and to talk, (or for that matter to stand still and put down roots and thus to be mistaken for a normal tree)

2) Being a yew tree , I can also exude a cloud or jet of the highly toxic chemical Taxine

3) My principal branches can grow rapidly, enabling me to seize people or objects

SKILS: none to speak of , other than those above , i'm also fairly slow over the ground , and big and unweildy.

APPEARANCE: as I may have mentioned I'm a yew tree , so gnarled bark , dark green waxy needles, and muddy roots which only show when i'm walking.

WEAPON/S (If any): One of my branches can become a Yew Bow enabling me to fire metre long arrows , however as these are made from my own timber every time I fire it weakens my spirit

OTHER: I have a pathological hatred of foresters, and by extension of the human race in general who have cut down many of my friends and dared to use them to to build houses , furniture, and other pedestrian purposes . this makes me so angry I have started to drop my needles in rage

4. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

REAL NAME/ALIAS:
    Albert Bailey aka the executioner
    AGE (30 & up):
    CATEGORY:
    Mystic
    POWERS:
    1) Life drain- He can remove people's life force and absorb it, however it does leave him inactive for the next few hours and requires the following words:
    Non celerius iuvenis stultus and direct touch.
    2) Weapon summoning- He can summon an axe to his hands at anytime but it will only last for one kill and requires Nox mihi viam to work.
    3) Death Mark- He can mark anyone for death and someone within the next hour will have the compulsion to kill the marked one. Requires direct touch to the skin. Can be rendered useless by gunpowder rubbed into the mark. It will look different on each individual.
    SKILLS:
    He can lift an axe and swing pretty well for an old man but that may be due to the life force he drains. Very good at first aid. Also good at make up, flower arranging and just listening.
    APPEARANCE:
    A gaunt grey old man without a recent drain of life force, with it, a dashing young man with blonde bouffant hair, tall and muscular. Often wears a baseball jacket, a polo and jeans either way.
    WEAPON/S (If any):
    An axe if summoned.
    OTHER:
    His wife was a nurse and was killed by falling rubble from a superhero fight. He was training as an undertaker at the time. Smokes.

5. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

"You keep that axe away from my bark old man , or we're going to have words" :D

I.A. By the Barn likes this.
  6. gibble410

Is that Latin?

7. I.A. By the Barn

^Yar, its not very well translated though, just used google translate.

8. gibble410

Cool, lol.

Also, @Erik-the-Enchanter! , stealing three things to defeat someone? Sounds like some Celtic Mythology I know.

9. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

@Erik-the-Enchanter! Hey, just missed out on your debut. I'm PMing you my template

10. obi-sem kenobi

obi-sem kenobi Senior Member

Wow, I completely missed this! I'll try to get my sheet up as soon as possible!

11. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Just waiting for three more people to post that I just approved before I post again!!!

12. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

REAL NAME/ALIAS: Abbadon
    GENDER: Male in human form, doesn't really have a gender in his original form.
    CATEGORY: Divinity
    POWERS: None, but if he could only get his powers back.
    SKILLS: Being an eons old demon, Abbadon knows more about the world than any man alive. Knows alot of dark rituals, that take quite some time to perform though. Is a genius. Has a cult of followers who follows him questionlessly. Plus he has tons of cash. Never moves around without at least four armed followers (who are Adequete Mook level) and can get a team of up to twenty in if he wants (Stormtrooper level). Has influence in alot of places. Usually "has the guy" for whatever job he needs.
    WEAPONS: AK-47 for the mooks, he carries a handgun.
    APPEARANCE: Tall middle eastern appearance, has black hair and a full beard. His eyes, for those beave enough to look in them, have been described as "bottomless pits, going down and down endlessly." Wears expensive Italian suits. Has a gold ring with a locus imprinted of it. Always carries a briefcase, only he knows what's inside of it. Speaks with a British accent.
    OTHER: Is the original ruler of Tehom, the bottomless pit, later known as hell. When the Devil fell from heaven he waged war against Abbadon, winning in the end, and locking the demon in a mortal body. Tried numorous times to return to his former splendor, failed each time thanks to that lovely goddess Adrianhod. Now he is one of the highest crimelords of Fortress City.

13. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

Sorry for the long post, the next one will be much shorter.

14. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Lol, I actually love longer posts.

15. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

REAL NAME/ALIAS:
    Autonomous Response Weapons Node, Mk. III (A.R.W.N. or “Arwen”)

CATEGORY: Other

POWERS:
    1) Superhuman strength. Arwen’s spec sheet states she is capable of lifting up to five tons, though this has never been proven in a real world scenario. Can punch through brick walls and is strong enough to take what she dishes out.

2) Ghost in the Machine: There is more than one Arwen, though only one can be active at a time. Her consciousness is stored somewhere in cyberspace and downloaded into an identical new body when she is destroyed. So, break one and another will (eventually) show up to kick your ass. No one knows how many were built before the program was stopped.

3) Technomancer: Arwen can commandeer networked devices, such as cellphones, computers, etc. She was built for physical combat, not cyber warfare, so she’s not “smart” enough to hack a nuclear missile or something, but can usually break through the firewalls of household electronics without too much difficulty.

SKILLS:
    Doesn’t need to eat or sleep. (She recharges by plugging into outlets (fast recharge) or through solar energy (trickle charge).) Can hold her breath for a really long time… like, forever. Also good at math.

APPEARANCE:
    Arwen looks like a human woman, except for a pair of silver, bladelike antennae on the sides of her head, like rabbit ears. They sort of look like wireless headphones, but with a rusty patina. She stands about 5’8”, has long straight blonde hair, pale skin, glowing green eyes, and an athletic build. She is attractive by most people’s standards, but in a cold, bland sort of way, like a clothing store mannequin. Despite her outward appearance, she weighs nearly 400 pounds and hits like a freight train.

WEAPONS:
    Due to laws about operating armed military drones on American soil, ARWN has failsafes in her programming that prevent her from arming herself. She literally can’t use a gun, knife, sword, grenade, or anything else that would legally be classified as a weapon. To circumvent this, she is programmed to use nonlethal items in very lethal ways.

OTHER:
    ARWN is (or was) a failed black project started by UltraTech, a now-defunct competitor of SuperTech. They tried to create an android police force to replace the “dangerous epidemic of superheroes running rampant in Fortress City.” The program never got past initial field tests. Flaws in ARWN’s code caused her to make severe errors in judgment. For example, she once rescued a cat from a tree by uprooting the tree, slamming it against a house until the cat fell out, and then giving the (very dead) cat back to its owner. Mission accomplished!

The project was scrapped and UltraTech later went out of business. The ARWN program was supposed to use a single AI-infused supercomputer, networked to thousands of robot bodies. When the program ended, they shut down and destroyed the computer… but the shipment of ARWN bodies was lost on its way to the scrapper. Every couple of months, one turns up and tries to “save the day,” usually leading to disastrous results and massive property damage. Despite the League’s attempts to rid the city of her, she just keeps popping up.

16. I.A. By the Barn

^I love her already!

17. big soft moose

"uprooted a tree, how very dare you" Tax stamps his plodules on ARWN until shes a broken set of semiconductors fizzing and sparking gently in the morning rain (not really - but maybe you shouldn't tell him that story) ;)

18. AnonyMouse

@big soft moose
    I thought you might like that. ;)

19. AnonyMouse

BTW, I gotta go to work in the next 20 mins and highly doubt I'll get a post up before then, so don't wait up for me, guys. I'll have Arwen catch up later. :)

20. obi-sem kenobi

obi-sem kenobi Senior Member

@AnonyMouse Wait, hold the phone! ARWN's a bad guy now?! I had such good memories of her too!

21. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    You know, I also noticed it was similar, lmao. But I know next to nothing about Celtic mythology, it's just a coincidence. I had already sorta planned this RP while finishing the other one and the idea of looking for artifacts was just floating in my head.

22. gibble410

Lol it appeals to all of us!

23. AnonyMouse

Sorry for the delay. I didn't have enough time to post on my lunch break at work and, once I got home, I just drew a blank. Stayed up 'til almost 4AM trying to think of what to post. :(

Erik-the-Enchanter! and cydney like this.
  24. AnonyMouse

@obi-sem kenobi
    She thinks she's good. ARWN believes the League has gone evil. She'll help as long as no one ruins it by blurting out, "we're villains, you dumb robot!" Actually, even then she'd probably find a way to get it all mixed up.

25. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

@Erik-the-Enchanter! Adventure just started and already Abbadon wants to murder Stinger. This should be fun.
    BTW are our old characters from unretired superheroes gonna be showing up? I would love to see them again, and if we could play them (wishful thinking right?)