1. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

Suicide Squad

Discussion in 'Role Play' started by gibble410, Oct 12, 2016.

The Story
    You play as a villain convicted of terrible acts of terrisom, murder, assasintion. and much more dreadful things. Yet, it dosent bother you! You are in a prision, (Location is Classified), but one day a battle scarred man made it through security, and for the first time in forever, you have a visitor. He talks to you about freedom from St.Brutes Prison for the Criminaly Insane, and how by doing some simple tasks for the goverment, you could get time off your sentance. Yet, these missions are basically like commiting suicide, very small chance of surviving them. Although a small twinge of worry goes off in your brain, you decide your game. Your first post will start out in your cell, a couple days after Nicolus visited you.

Your Mission.
    Along with other villians and Nicolus, you are sent out into the streets of Gotham City, where Eclipso, one of the worst villains in the word has taken over Wayne Tower. From there, he sends evil spirits and lightning storms raging across the city, killing thousands of innocents, and even more cops. He has also taken Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Cyborg. You have just 48 hours to take down Eclipso and rescue the Justice Leauge.

Characters
    I will have a villain template down below for those wanting to make there own unique villians as well as premade villians from Suicide Squad. As with my other RP first come first serve. Please be mindfull of that as well as creating UNIQUE villians. You cant have a complete copy of El Diablo with a different name or such. As usual, start a conversation with me before posting in Discussion Thread.

The Rules
    HAVE FUN! Be mindful of others, and every dirty little trick is allowed! Please feel free to make your own way, as turning to the side of good, or planning with others to escape and start a new outlaw life. But be warned! There is many chances of getting killed, such as a failed escape attempt, or plotting with the wrong person. I would aprectiate asking me before putting a game changing move into motion. But dont worry, if you die feel free to make another character. Also, those who have a character from Suicide Squad will probably have a lesser chance of dying.

Character Templates and Lists:
    DO NOT claim somebody in the list from Suicide Squad until this is actually posted! Make sure to also start a conversation with me before posting in discussion, and if you choose a premade character start a conversation with me and I will give you a template. Some things you will be able to change.
    (Template)
    Name: (Villian Name)
    Alisas: (Real Name)
    Powers/Weapons: (Cant have both)
    Description:
    How you might act:

Example Template
    Name: Jon Porpise
    Alisas: Dolphindo
    Powers/Weapons: Can turn into a dolphin, but only when touching water with his earlobe
    Description: Very blue eyes, blue dyed hair, always wears blue jeans with a jacket. All of his shirts and jackets have a rip in the back where his dolphin fin produces.
    How he might act: Very unpridictable, usually angry, likes blood and murder.

Characters (Bad)
    Joker

Harley Quinn

El Diablo

Killer Croc

Deadshot

Captain Boomerang

Slipknot

Enchantress

Characters (Good)
    Amanda Waller

Rick Flag

Katana

Setting
    Gotham City and such, as listed above!

Please Have Fun and Enjoy! I will be playing as Nicoulus Cage, Harley Quinn, and Amanda Waller. Unless someone takes her!

theoriginalmonsterman likes this.
  2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

APPROOOOOOOOOOVED!!!

gibble410 likes this.
  3. theoriginalmonsterman

theoriginalmonsterman Pickle Contributor

Who knows? May turn out better than the movie. :3

gibble410 likes this.
  4. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

June nervously glanced at the guards flanking her as they took her to her cell. She knew Harley would probably want to kill her on sight, so she had specifically requested the guards. Nicolus was supposed to meet her there, as well as maybe other members.

Taking a deep breath, she paused before laying a single hand on the door and pushing it open, inside of the cell was Harley Quinn, spinning around in her cave, Amanda Waller standing stiffly against a wall with Katana next to her, and beside Katana was Nicolus.

Ignoring Harley Quinn, she promptly walked over to Nicolus. "Nicolus, where's Rick? I thought he would be here!"

5. gibble410

"Heyo!" Harley said, looking at the newcomer. "Getting me out of here Enchantress? WHEEEEE!" Harley fell off of her gymnastic wire and slammed into the ground wih a nasty thud where she didn't move.

Amanda Waller just surveyed the scene, her stiff eyes glancing around. They lingered a bit on Katana, who was crouched down muttering to her sword. Nicolus looked blanatly at June, and quickly said,

"Rick won't be coming with us, just me, you, Katana, Harley, Dead shot, and Croc. Speaking of them, why DONT we get outside. Care to assist Ms. Quinn, Mrs.Moone?"

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  6. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

It took June a second to figure out what Nicolus was talking about, but when she did she shuddered horribly. Whispering the word "Enchantress!" aloud, June felt a boney, cold, whisper of death hand slide into hers. And then, she blacked out.

Enchantress glanced around, flicking her wrists luxuriously. She saw the retreating back of Amanda Waller and hissed, leaping forward preparing to attack her. Suddenly, she screamed in pain as Amanda punctured a hole in her heart. Struggling up, she gatherd her mist around her and teleported to Harley.

"Come my child, the puppet masters want to gamble with us." And with a death glare at Amanda, Enchantress teleported into a small room where Deadshot was already waiting.

7. gibble410

Leading Amanda and Katana into the small room, Nicolus grabbed his radio and asked some gaurds to get Killer Croc. Seeing Deadshot in the room, with a subconscious Harley, he felt a stab of fear when he couldn't find Enchantress.

But a hand stroking his neck soon told him where she was, and before he could speak Amanda broke in with her curt tone.

"Give us June, now witch!"

8. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

Yorkman sat in the isolated cell, staring dreamily at the cieling. His eyes were heavy, his breathing was slow. He could barely move at all. They were keeping him on stronger sedatives now, most likely mxed with Kryptonite for a stronger effect. They couldn't take chances after the last guard he tore to shreds in one of his moods. He giggled to himself as the door was opened. A pair of guards entered, looking worriedly about, their M4s aimed at him. They handcuffed him with three pairs, then shackled him to a steel frame. Well, this is interesting, he thought to himself, as another needle pressed under his skin. Then he saw nothing.

He woke up inside a small room, still chained to the frame. He looked around him and groaned. There was Enchantress, Harley Quin, Katana and Deadshot. Now this couldn't be good. There was also a pair of paople, a white man and a black woman, who Yorkman didn't know. God, his head was killing him.