1. ShannonH

ShannonH Senior Member Contest Winner 2023

Other Project ARC Giveaway For Honest Review

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by ShannonH, Oct 7, 2023.

Hey guys,

I'm in the midst of self-publishing my debut novel, a crime and mystery thriller set in Belfast with a locked room mystery at its core.

I'm currently building an ARC list and was wondering if anyone on here would be interested.

You'd receive an advanced copy of the book (PDF or Epub) for free. The only thing I ask in return is an honest review on Goodreads and Amazon.

Here's the blurb:

A Locked Room. An Improbable Murder.

When Private Investigator Jacob Kincaid is approached by mystery podcaster, Natalie Amato, he senses a case that actually matters may have finally fallen across his desk.

The former journalist hires Jacob to investigate the death of a colleague, convinced what was initially written off by police as an accident, was actually murder.

With an unlikely crime and a cult of Ireland’s elite watching from the shadows, Jacob must navigate an increasingly deadly case to get the answers he needs and where every new truth uncovered puts his life, and Natalie's, at risk.

If interested, reply to the thread or send me a PM

Erik-the-Enchanter! likes this.
  2. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Sounds pretty cool. I'm interested for sure. I also have a book published on Amazon called "Voodoo House" if you're interested in checking it out, by the way. I scratch your back, you scratch mine, that sorta thing. :D