1. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Mush

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dagolas, Oct 28, 2014.

MUSH

Welcome aboard the Krateus, a ship sent into space to find a new planet to solve Earth's overpopulation. Aboard it, 14 members of very distinct roles and nationalities, the crew.
    They were sent on this mission in 2050 once the world hit 13 billion people. Natural resources are being consumed at an alarming rate, petrol is valued at £20 a litre, and it just cannot go on.

Aboard the Krateus, something has gone wrong. An alien parasite boarded somewhere just outside the Solar System, where their ship's fuel tank has broken down. Two people on board have been contaminated by the parasite. Their sole goal now is to try and fit in with the rest, and either kill or infect them as well. The infected look and act just like normal humans, but their skin is irritated by water, they do not require to eat or sleep, and their sole existence is to feed off the life force of humans.

The members of the Krateus must contend with a broken fuel tank, two spore-infected humans and finding a New Earth. Who will win?

THE MUSH:

A person infected by the parasite is referred to as a "Mush". They will need to fit in with the humans.
    The RP will function thusly: two members will be picked at random when the RP starts and will be assigned as the first Mush, and they will be able to PM me about who they wish to kill at a given time. They will pick people off at random or strategically, and I will post anonymously for them when they do. That player will not be able to post for two consecutive posts after my anonymous post on their behalf. I will PM a player who is infected by them or killed and tell them they are now a mush/or dead.

RULES:

1. My word is law.
    2. The combat is written out by the players, and there is no health system or rules, but keep it fair and realistic.
    3. No arguing or flame wars in the game or discussion.
    4. You can die, and will not complain if you do. It's a rule of the game, and if there are any NPC slots open you can take one of them instead.

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Nationality:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Bio:
    Role aboard Krateus:

ROLES:
    -Cook
    -Captain
    -Scientist
    -Technician
    -Repairer/worker
    -Psychologist
    -Security Guard
    -Pilot
    -Co-pilot
    -Co-pilot
    -Vice-Captain
    -Repairer/worker
    -Gardener (the ship has gardens and trees/plants)
    -Architect (The man behind the ship)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  2. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Approved