1. Raven

Raven Banned

The Story Game

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Raven, Nov 2, 2006.

Well, boredom ensues, so out comes some twisted, dark and demented game. lol Basically, rules are, one person posts a body of text, any size he or she likes, the next poster simply carries it on. I'll start.

One day Emo Girl was walking down to the local post office for some suitably depressive wrapping paper for her friends birthday preasent. When suddenly she tripped on a large hairy black mass on the floor. The mass grunted, rolled over and revealed itself to be a Wig.
    When ask later about how exactly a wig could grunt the wig commented "I'm a friggin wig." Emo Girl stare blankly at the wig for a moment and after feeling very depressed out it continued on her way. Nothing short of a mild inconvience or a slight chilly breeze would stop her from delievering her package. It was important to get this box of black eye liner hair dye and nail polish to her equally Emo friend as soon as was Emo-ly possible.

Only after a small 3 hour stop at a coffee house to recite her moody poems did she finally reach the post office only to find it...

2. Felony

Felony New Member

broken down and run by some Emo Mailman that was busy slitting his wrists because every one in this story is so Emo.

3. Raven

Raven Banned

Well, boredom ensues, so out comes some twisted, dark and demented game. lol Basically, rules are, one person posts a body of text, any size he or she likes, the next poster simply carries it on. I'll start.

One day Emo Girl was walking down to the local post office for some suitably depressive wrapping paper for her friends birthday preasent. When suddenly she tripped on a large hairy black mass on the floor. The mass grunted, rolled over and revealed itself to be a Wig.
    When ask later about how exactly a wig could grunt the wig commented "I'm a friggin wig." Emo Girl stare blankly at the wig for a moment and after feeling very depressed out it continued on her way. Nothing short of a mild inconvience or a slight chilly breeze would stop her from delievering her package. It was important to get this box of black eye liner hair dye and nail polish to her equally Emo friend as soon as was Emo-ly possible.

Only after a small 3 hour stop at a coffee house to recite her moody poems did she finally reach the post office only to find it Only after a small 3 hour stop at a coffee house to recite her moody poems did she finally reach the post office only to find it.
    However he found that he

4. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

Only after a small 3 hour stop at a coffee house to recite her moody poems did she finally reach the post office only to find it Only after a small 3 hour stop at a coffee house to recite her moody poems did she finally reach the post office only to find it.
    However he found that he Jacky Ripper standing

5. Raven

Raven Banned

However he found that he Jacky Ripper standing with a very sharp blade. But he was startled at the sight