1. Julianne

Julianne New Member

Need help adding one sentence without making it sound out of place

Discussion in 'Word Mechanics' started by Julianne, Jan 31, 2017.

Hi! I know this website is more for creative writing and I'm not even sure if there is a forum section for this, but my boss asked that I also add in this letter that she is a neighbor because she also lives at Stony Brook condos. I'm not really sure how to add that in without making it sound out of place:

Dear [Homeowner Name],

Both Mary and I are currently working with Maurice who has been unable to find a ranch style condo in Stony Brook. Your condo has many features my buyer finds desirable.

If you have any interest in selling your unit to a cash buyer, I would be more than happy to arrange a one-party showing.

Please contact me at (***) ***-**** to discuss.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Leslie (my boss)

I would be very appreciative of any help! Thank you, forum!

2. ChickenFreak

ChickenFreak Contributor Contributor

I can't help wanting to rewrite the whole first paragraph, because my first thought is, "Who's Mary? Who's Maurice? And while we're at it, who are you?"

Dear [Homeowner Name],

I am a realtor at [Company Name]. My colleague, Mary [LastName] and I have been working to find a ranch style condo for a prospective buyer, Maurice [Lastname]. I am also a resident of Stony Brook Condos, and I have observed that your condo has many features that my buyer finds desirable.

(etc., etc.)