1. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

Question [Solved] Deleted Threads

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by A man called Valance, Apr 25, 2016.

Just wondering... do you ever delete threads? A few days back I commented on a thread in which the originator wrote a scene about a man and a girl in a bar, and posed the question 'Have I created a complex character?' Only there's no record of me making that comment in my posting history, and though it's possible I could have boobed in submitting it, I can't find the thread either, not in character development or anywhere else. Is it possible the thread has been zapped?

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

I think I found the thread in question. The thread should've been posted to the workshop as it was an excerpt from the OP's work in progress. If the OP hasn't met the workshop requirements, the thread will be zapped, as was the case with this thread. It's unfortunate when people have already responded, but we can't give new members a pass there as it would be unfair towards those who pay their dues and meet the requirements. Sometimes this happens, however, if no one reports the thread or we mods just haven't spotted it on time. I'm sorry if it left you feeling like you wasted your time or made you worry you got a sudden case of amnesia. :bigoops:

From the workshop rules regarding the workshop requirements policy:

3. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

Okay, that clears that up. Thanks Ka Trian. I thought I was going nuts.

Oscar Leigh likes this.