Tags:
  1. TaylorkoleDOTcom

TaylorkoleDOTcom Member

"Better than the Matrix"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TaylorkoleDOTcom, Dec 15, 2017.

I received my first review from a stranger yesterday. High praise that ended with "it was better than the Matrix."

I never thought I'd hear that. I posted Virtual Heaven 12 days ago and beyond an enthusiastic co-worker, my Amazon reviews brought were nil. I started to worry I wrote the only bad story involving virtual reality.

This was a massive boosts, but I need more reviews if I expect strangers to keep giving it a chance.

You can read for free at Taylorkole.com

Merry Christmas

2. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

The reviewer has either changed the review or you read it a bit too optimistically...

It's still a good review, for sure, but I'm not seeing anywhere that it says it's better than The Matrix...

3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

he says if you liked inception or the matrix then this is worth reading ... i'd be happy with that

4. TaylorkoleDOTcom

TaylorkoleDOTcom Member

He sent me an email on website disclosing what he enjoyed, ending with, he thinks it's way better than matrix. Sent another today saying he's halfway through rereading it.
    It's only one person, but I'm stoked.

5. TaylorkoleDOTcom

TaylorkoleDOTcom Member

I am, particularly since I was growing convinced I wrote a flop. Odds still exist, they're just lower

6. TaylorkoleDOTcom

TaylorkoleDOTcom Member

I apologize for sounding stupid and wound up (I'm often both). I get excited and I like operating with a limited filter. It's simply not a benefit. :)
    I like that you two are here to listen.
    The giveaway stuff is still experimental, lacking data. I'm spending $100 here and there too. Since 12/1/17 I've sold 8 copies of Vh, 3 to pals. Im giving away Kindle HDs the next three weeks. (I manage electronics stores we have ample, my cost $20 per).
    I'm hoping it will strengthen the mailchimp crowd as only those who open the mailer are eligible.
    I'll keep you posted, and plugging away

BayView likes this.
  7. TaylorkoleDOTcom

TaylorkoleDOTcom Member

Oh, and if you want to share similar, I will enjoy

8. Trish

Trish Damned if I do and damned if I don't Contributor

Congratulations on your review @TaylorkoleDOTcom and good luck with the giveaway :D

9. TaylorkoleDOTcom

TaylorkoleDOTcom Member