1. DeonJay

DeonJay New Member

A Story called Seki.

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by DeonJay, May 25, 2007.

I'm writing a story about a bisexual, half demon/human who is the son of a great demon that brought the world to the brink of destruction. Main character's name is Seki, meaning "gate" in Japanese. He fights internal (repressing his demonic nature, years of guilt from tragedy, back-story) and external (mostly the main plot) battles throughout the series. He has deteched his feelings and love for humans because of situations in the past until a young man helps him in his time of need.

I have more on my Yahoo! Blog, and will try blogging here as well. I would just like some feedback. If you did guess, this is more anime-ish.:confused:

2. Michael Allan

Michael Allan New Member

I think the reason nobody answered, is because you are asking for feedback on a description of the story, rather than the story itself. Try posting some parts of the story itself (in the appropriate forum). I bet you'll get some feedback then. -- Mike