1. cutecat22

cutecat22 The Strange One Contributor

Alternative endings - film

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by cutecat22, May 9, 2017.

Hi.

I had a bit of a step back in time and recently watched F/X 2, then today, decided to watch F/X Murder by Illusion.

And I still don't understand the ending, maybe it's just me, maybe it was the "way of the 80's" but Rollie didn't seem to ever mourn the death of his girlfriend, Ellen, the girl he was madly in love with. In fact, it's never mentioned until F/X 2 where he says something to his new girlfriend about hiding out because the last time this happened, his then girlfriend died.

For me, F/X 1 ends too quickly with no mention of Ellen and her death, Rollie and Leo just pick up the money and drive off in to the mountains/sunset.

So, if you could, what movie ending would you change, and why?

2. surrealscenes

surrealscenes Senior Member

I'll have to watch F/X again, been many years.
    I can't think of an ending I would change except:
    At the end of Ronin, I would use one of the alternate endings as the real ending. Specifically the one where the lady in charge gets grabbed into a van that speds of & you know she is getting what is coming to her, instead of the regular end where she just leaves.