1. hnamartin

hnamartin New Member

Unable to create blog post. Site malfunction?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by hnamartin, Apr 9, 2013.

I think I may be experiencing the same problem as Lilith Moon in this previous thread:
    https://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=50230

This difference is I'm having this problem with the blog. When I click "new entry," I'm lead to a page that says:

hnamartin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't see why this should be happening. I've posted on my blog before. I'm not guilty of any infractions. I messaged some moderators about two months ago but have gotten no response and no matter how many times I try to post the same thing happens.

Is this also just a site malfunction? I asked another site member what link he used to post in the blog and he said he clicked on "create new post." I don't see this anywhere when I go to my blog. He also said that "new entry" worked for him as well, however. Is it possible I'm clicking the wrong link?