1. The Codex

The Codex Member

Novel How many words, pages you written up on your novel?

Discussion in 'Genre Discussions' started by The Codex, Feb 14, 2013.

Last time I checked, 11134 words I think. In which I checked last sunday and started two weeks ago. (Real busy between then and now but I'm back on track)

I'm just curious to see how much all of you have achieved up to now.

2. peachalulu

peachalulu Member Reviewer Contributor

1917 words, Chapter 1 - I wrote this out in approx four days but that was like two weeks ago and I'm having issues
    starting the next chapter. Once I get into a groove though, I can accomplish a lot - it's the initial cast off that's bumpy.

3. Yoshiko

Yoshiko Contributor Contributor

90 pages. My goal is 320 - but I see it going to nearer 350.

I also started two weeks ago.

4. Revenant

Revenant Member

I've got 8,630 words so far. On my Word document. As far as paper drafts go I have much, much more than I can count.

I've been working on this project for a long time, on and off, getting distracted, changing my mind about the plot/characters/etcetera. But I'm well into it now, and I reckon it's going to stick this time. :)

5. The Codex

The Codex Member

I just can't wait to get to the good parts, right now I'm doing boring dialogue and walking around my main character for solo reasons.
    I cannot wait for a character I thought up that going to be introduced for a few scenes... in chapter 4 :( and I'm still on Chapter 1... Still there's a bloody lot of chapters to go and a lot of action between now and then such as the giant Serpent and describing the land with green rolling hills, purple swamps and huge mushrooms houses.