1. Possum

Possum Member

What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Possum, Jun 9, 2016.

Here's the idea: Say what you would do if you were in the situation suggested by the last person, and then make up a situation for the next person.

Your situations can be as contrived or normal as you like. The answers can be as long as a paragraph or just a sentence.

I'll start with:

What would you do if when you got up to make breakfast, you found that your toaster has disappeared and in its place there is a small box of paper clips?

2. SethLoki

SethLoki Retired Autodidact Contributor

If following the trail of breadcrumbs back to the perpetrator failed I'd fashion a waffle iron from the paper clips and sort my breakfast out in the most makeshift manner.

What would you do if you worked at Staples, were doing a stocktake immediately after reading this post and spotted you were a small box of paper clips short?

3. Seraph751

Seraph751 If I fell down the rabbit hole... Contributor

I would quite working at Staples and create an empire based on the small yet mighty paper clips in which all offices and businesses would have to pay a tax to use my mighty yet tiny workers.

What would you do if you were sitting at a table with 1 tea cup, 1 lochness monster, big foot, and the invisible boy?